• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Dating profiles...

Darth Biscuit

Sorry Fuzz... this slipped my mind until this morning when I posted that pic of the chick with titties in a boat... :)

The Fuzz

boat.jpg

Awesome, and very true.

That's exactly what I looked like at a wedding this past Saturday.

Girlfriend is a Phi Mu and we left the wedding as it was bombing, walked out and there were about 100 super hot 19-22 year olds from UNCW. Asked them what they were doing, said they were having their Phi Mu semi formal. They asked my girl what she was when she was there....and yea we crashed the party for a few hours.

On a Boat

When we all go out, it's pretty ridiculous. My girl is super hot, and so are all of her friends. Good lord.

Don't you need a second mate on one of these boat trips? I don't know poo about boats, but if the Phi Mu girls go too, I'm willing to learn... plus I'm a good swimmer, so if one of 'em falls out, I got it.

Don't you need a second mate on one of these boat trips? I don't know poo about boats, but if the Phi Mu girls go too, I'm willing to learn.

I always need help. Most of the girls date guys that are out of town....Raleigh/Charlotte. So it's me, my bud, my girl and 4 or 5 of her girlfriends.

When we all go out, it's pretty ridiculous. My girl is super hot, and so are all of her friends. Good lord.

so, you...ever hear of a camera? Cmon man...

Archived