• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bobcats will select Robinson, Barnes, or Beal according to SLAM

cdandi1

Do you really have Drummond ahead of T-rob or are you just joking with me?

I've said before I liked that Drummond fits a direct need and position. And that he has more upside. Now he could be a bust and Trob is the safer pick. But sometimes you take a risk for higher reward.

You said yourself not to many teams have a legit center. Now think if your 1 of the teams that do.

I've said before I liked that Drummond fits a direct need and position. And that he has more upside. Now he could be a bust and Trob is the safer pick. But sometimes you take a risk for higher reward.

You said yourself not to many teams have a legit center. Now think if your 1 of the teams that do.

I didnt mind Drummond and was one who was talking about taking him due to the high risk reward thing until I read that T-rob had a field day with Drummond in Cleveland.

Lets see what happen is it tomorrow? When Drummond and T-rob comes in for work out. Ill give drummond another chance to prove me wrong.

I didnt mind Drummond and was one who was talking about taking him due to the high risk reward thing until I read that T-rob had a field day with Drummond in Cleveland.

Lets see what happen is it tomorrow? When Drummond and T-rob comes in for work out. Ill give drummond another chance to prove me wrong.

I don't read that much into that Trob is the older more exp. player right now. Will this be the same story 2 years for now is the questioned.

I want Barnes more then both of them. I see a lot of Glen Rice in him.

What do you think about him having dinner with Dunlap?

I like Barnes seriously. I love Barnes, Mkg, Beal, and T-rob. But no to Drummond.

what do i think about them having dinner together?

Dunlap: Hey, Barnes Im getting hungry

Barnes: Yah, me too

Dunlap: Lets grab something to eat later after this workout so I wont have to go eat with my wife

Barnes: Sure

Dunlap: Deal!

Dunlap (on the phone): Hey honey, I wont make it for dinner tonight. Im doing some work here with some rookie prospects.

If the Bobcats trade the #2 to Cleveland for #4 & 24, and Cleveland or the Wizards picks Barnes (who the Bobcats probably wouldn't hesitate to take at #4), and then the Bobcats are forced to choose between Gilchrist and Robinson, I'm going to be pissed.

. What I want us to do is trade bait cleveland into their 4th and 24 and takin MKG/Barnes/Trob at 4.

We are going to have to agree to disagree. Just today I was talking to a buddy who is an assitant on Butlers BB team who said the same thing I have said about shooting. Shhoting form can be changed with work ethic. Read artical on kemba they are going to work on changing his form this year.

I played basketball my entire life and was one of the best shooters in the nation coming out of high school. It isn't impossible, but it is really hard to go from a poor shooter to a good shooter. Otherwise everyone would be good shooters because they would just change their form.

I would rather take someone who is already a good shooter and scorer and work around that than just taking an athlete and hoping he learns how to shoot.

I played basketball my entire life and was one of the best shooters in the nation coming out of high school. It isn't impossible, but it is really hard to go from a poor shooter to a good shooter. Otherwise everyone would be good shooters because they would just change their form.

I would rather take someone who is already a good shooter and scorer and work around that than just taking an athlete and hoping he learns how to shoot.

This.

LeBron James was a piss poor shooter when he came into the league. He still has an awkward jump shot but he has improved. He is the best player in the world but he'll never have a great jumper.

I was a decent bball player; not very athletic or quick but I had a high bball IQ & a killer jumpshot. I was absolutely lethal from 3pt range. Teams would pick me up at half court even if I didn't have the ball. I just always had a natural jump shot form & always had deep range.

My point? You either have it or you don't. I think it's laughable anyone wants a wing at #2 who can't shoot past 10ft. That fast paced UK offense hid his limited offense ability & showcased his athleticism to the point that somebody is gonna waste a top 5 pick on Gerald Wallace 2.0

Archived