• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bobcats will select Robinson, Barnes, or Beal according to SLAM

cdandi1

trob or beal seem to be solid choices for the bobcats. MKG/Barnes would be a disaster.

TRob= undersized PF

MKG= great athlete.. no bball skill

Beal= undersized & horrible defender

Barnes= overhyped, yet overcriticized SF w/ star potential

gotta take someone

Barnes or Drummond

They are the only two players in the entire draft with franchise potential, IMO. Anthony Davis is a by-product of the ESPN hype machine. Beal, MKG, T Rob, etc are role players at best. Barnes & Drummond are high-risk, high-reward guys. Drummond has the size & bball skill to be the best center in the league. But is his heart in the game & will he work hard? Barnes has the skill, size, strength, IQ, & work ethic to be a very dominant scorer in the league. But can he develop the other areas of his game & transition better to the NBA?

Beal= undersized & horrible defender

Actually everyone thinks he is a pretty good defender. He was good on the ball and average more steals per game than MKG did (MKG: 1.0 spg and Beal 1.4 spg). He also was Florida's leading rebounder at 6.7rpg.

He led Florida in steals and rebounds and was second on his team in blocks.

He had more rebounds and blocks than Patrick Young. Pretty good for an undersized guard.

He is a baller and can rebound, defend, pass, and shoot. he is who i think we should pick although I would be happy also with T-Rob and would understand if we drafted Barnes.

Just NO MKG PLEASE!!!!! He is garbage.

Barnes or Drummond

They are the only two players in the entire draft with franchise potential, IMO. Anthony Davis is a by-product of the ESPN hype machine. Beal, MKG, T Rob, etc are role players at best. Barnes & Drummond are high-risk, high-reward guys. Drummond has the size & bball skill to be the best center in the league. But is his heart in the game & will he work hard? Barnes has the skill, size, strength, IQ, & work ethic to be a very dominant scorer in the league. But can he develop the other areas of his game & transition better to the NBA?

What? Lol

Out of all the top five after Davis, you choose Barnes and Drummond. I get your high risk reward part, but these are two of the most dissapointed players in last season. It will be down to Beal, MKG or Robinson.These three has an attitude and intensity for the game. By you stating that these three are at best role players, it is ridiculous and you are out of your mind. Dnt be predicting anything yet when you havent seen anything from them in the pro.

All five of them are potential franchise players. I love all of them and dnt care who we take but it'll be down to the other three. I say, in MJ and Cho's big board, Drummond and Barnes are behind Beal, T-rob, and MKG. If we do take Barnes, I'm sure it's a MJ's pick. Only bc he wanna take another UNC player and with it, hoping he'd live up to his hype. But if Beal really did put up a great workout like what people said. Beal probably would be the pick. Cho has picked three shooters in KD, Westbrook and Harden for OKC. If this is a Cho's pick and not MJ, I would be surprise if its not Beal.

Then this will be a wasted draft.

Beal is not better then Henderson. He is a undersize

SG.

Robinson is a undersize PF that will make the

Bismack pick a waste.

MKG while being a solid player doesn't fit exactly what we need. Because

He can't shoot and it will be a while before he can.

Barnes and Drummond have instant position from day 1.

SG.

Bismack pick a waste.

If you're just picking for a position to fill and can instantly start, then yeah Barnes sound good. Also been reported that Barnes had a great workout shooting 80% of his mid range jumpers.

But for Drummond, no way! Report is that in Cleveland, Mr. T-rob had his way with Drummond throughout the workout so good luck with that high risk high reward thing people talk about Drummond.

But now to say that Beal is no better than Henderson and T-rob is undersized is CRAZY!!!!

Seriously with the Beal is no better than Hendo?

I'm not even going to say anything. I'm dissapointed in you koolkatluke.

And for T-rob he is only 6'8" but 6'9" with shoes. Dwight aint that big also. Similar body type so I would not rule any of these top guys out yet. Only one I'm ruling out is Drummond.

We can talk about how T-rob and Bismack is going to give us a small frontcourt but OKC are pretty small too and look where theyre at.

Dwight-Howard.jpg

HAHAHAH!!! You funny bro.

Okay not funny. When I mean Dwight aint that big, I was referring it to height. Funny now?

Dwight is an undersized Center at only 6'11". T-rob is 6'9" so I'm not going to die for 2 more inches especially when T-rob is a PF. Sure there are some taller PF in the NBA like Gasol, Aldridge, and Nowitzki, but there are also dominating PF who are 6'10" like Love and Griffin. So being 6'9" is definitely not going to kill anyone.

Wanna talk about big too for T-rob? Here you go buddy:

Missouri_Kansas_Basketball_0bb32.jpg

SG.

Bismack pick a waste.

You are focusing way too much on height instead of how guys play. Plenty of successful NBA SGs are Beal's height- Wade, Eric Gordon, and James Harden all come to mind. Plenty of successful PFs are Robinson's height- Kevin Love, David Lee, Paul Milsap.

Also- I've seen this line of thinking that Charlotte shouldnt draft Beal because Henderson is on the team, or they shouldnt draft Robinson because Bismack is here. It is completely baffling to me that people are seriously considering picking for need over BPA after the team won 7 games last year. Get good pieces, then make them fit together.

T Rob might be 6' 9 in shoes. He doesn't have long arms either. Nor is he much of a scorer. He is a strong & athletic forward who plays hard; kinda like MKG. They will make an Ibaka/Battier/Noah/Artest type impact. Barnes has the potential of a guy like Pierce. It's a no brainer unless you're 100% sure Barnes will never be that guy. Then it's a toss up.

Archived