• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

(rumors) Charlotte Bobcats - Clevland Cavs

carolina-chuck

Barnes won't fall past Washington, they have already said that acquiring Ariza and Okafor will not affect their draft plans.

Smokescreen!!!

They also drafted Chris Singleton last year. They want a SG or another Big. They might even trade down if Beal isn't there.

You realize that the Wizards took Vesely 6th last year, right? They won't take Thomas Robinson with the 3rd pick. The Wizards also have

C- Emeka Okafor, Nene

PF- Andray Blatche, Jan Vesely, Kevin Seraphin, Trevor Booker

SF- Trevor Ariza, Chris Singleton

SG- Jordan Crawford, Maurice Evans, Brian Cook

PG- John Wall, Shelvin Mack

They aren't passing on HB40 lol

You realize that the Wizards took Vesely 6th last year, right? They won't take Thomas Robinson with the 3rd pick. The Wizards also have

C- Emeka Okafor, Nene

PF- Andray Blatche, Jan Vesely, Kevin Seraphin, Trevor Booker

SF- Trevor Ariza, Chris Singleton

SG- Jordan Crawford, Maurice Evans, Brian Cook

PG- John Wall, Shelvin Mack

They aren't passing on HB40 lol

They will amnesty Blatche. Vesley can swing at SF as well. Robinson is the home town kid and I hear that MKG is 2nd on their wish list.

Unless a better offer comes along, we are definitely making this trade. The Cavs have already put in their offer with the Bobcats of the 4 and 24 for the Bobcats 2. That is already on the table so we are going to at least do that. The Cavs will probably throw in the 33 or 34 as well which would be awesome. The Cavs have said they don't want to bring in more than 2 players from this draft. So they would get Beal with the 2nd and they have a second rounder to get whoever. The Bobcats then have 2 first rounders and 2 high second rounders. With this draft being so deep, there is no reason the Bobcats can't get great players with all of their picks.

I think at 4 the Cats would get MKG, Barnes, Robinson, or Drummond depending on who is there and who they like the most. They should have no problem finding talent with their other picks as well.

Dirk doesn't play small forward? He is a power forward.

Kevin Durant is a small forward because of his athleticism and his ability to score.

I have seen Vesely play, he is not small forward material.

Did I say he DOES play SF? No, I said he HAS in the past. Past tense ftw.

Archived