• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ben Gordon traded to Charlotte

Dpantherman

Awesome trade..Protected 1st round pick as well. Sure, Maggette was going to be a FA and we were going to open up 10-11 million in cap space, but Gordons deal is just through next season - in which is where I see us being aggressive in FA - and Gordon is younger and a shooter we desperately need.

Finally a good move, he will probably play out this year and use his player option to get the hell out after this year.

Plus we get a future first rounder.

Yeah he might be gone after this season, but we gain a 1st rounder for the future, and if we show enough improvement, he'd be a great guy to have off the bench when we try to contend again.

Cho is the man. And yes, I agree that we are drafting barnes.

Guest herpes

Walker

Gordon

Barnes

Biyombo

???

Henderson

???

???

???

...that's a very good young core to build around. Still be in the lottery, saving our 1st next year, but will at least be a competitive group.

Guest herpes

I think Gordon will be the sixth man.

If I'm not mistaking, he didn't start for Detroit.

IMO though Henderson is better off the bench. Also, you have to factor in that our other starters will likely all be rookies/2nd year players. Gordon can be a veteran presence.

Archived