• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wizards accepting calls for pick

cavic7585

The Wizards have received calls from a number of teams in recent days about trading the No. 3 pick, according to sources.

Charlotte is interested in trading down to pick Thomas Robinson while collecting additional assets in the process. The Cavaliers may use the No. 4 and No. 24 picks to move up to the No. 2 slot. Cleveland is interested in Bradley Beal and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, but both could be off the board when the pick.

Washington is interested in Beal, Kidd-Gilchrist and Harrison Barnes.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/221763/Wizards_Accepting_Trade_Calls_For_No_3_Pick#ixzz1z0LyeboW

I'm sick of these SECOND RATE website draft wannabes constantly throwing out the name Thomas Robinson just because they've seen all the dumb@sses on ESPN say that's who the Bobcats NEED to take.

Has the fool who wrote this article heard anything from within the Bobcats about who they want?

Idiots like Chad Ford will say the Bobcats WILL BE ABLE TO GET THOMAS ROBINSON at 2, 3, or 4 out of one side of their mouths leading the clueless to believe it, and then turn around out of the other side and say the Bobcats are one of the more secretive teams when it comes to leaks.

So how do all of these people know exactly that they "WANT" Thomas Robinson then?

I'm sick of these know-nothings.

The media tries to pressure you into taking who they think you should take so they have a story, that's either already writtern or easier to write because they can rip you if you don't follow through on their assumptions.

"REPORTEDLY" = I heard it on TV otherwise I would have named a source to show you how connected I am.

The Wizards have received calls from a number of teams in recent days about trading the No. 3 pick, according to sources.

Charlotte is interested in trading down to pick Thomas Robinson while collecting additional assets in the process. The Cavaliers may use the No. 4 and No. 24 picks to move up to the No. 2 slot. Cleveland is interested in Bradley Beal and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, but both could be off the board when the pick.

Washington is interested in Beal, Kidd-Gilchrist and Harrison Barnes.

Read more: http://basketball.re...k#ixzz1z0LyeboW

What are they supposed to do? ***NOT*** accept calls?

Why was that nonsense even written?

Dnt try being smart.

Who I wanna be a smarta$$ today telling people I know more stuff than these writers. That's why the only thing you or me are writing is on here.

Most of them don't know any more than we do. Everyone knows Davis is going #1. No one knows exactly what will happen after that.

Archived