• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Summer League

God

Lillard is definitely besting Rivers right now.

Meyers Leonard also looks like a solid player. Leonard or Zeller would have been great fits under Dunlap as both of them run the floor like two guards.

The thing with Leonard is that he runs even if he knows he isn't going to get the ball, that's an attribute that the Bobcats truly need in a big man.

The only problem with Leonard is that he gets a little sloppy at times and he tends to foul quite a bit. Other than that, he looks like a great pick by the Blazers.

Lillard and Leonard will definitely get the Blazers back on track.

Lillard is definitely besting Rivers right now.

Meyers Leonard also looks like a solid player. Leonard or Zeller would have been great fits under Dunlap as both of them run the floor like two guards.

The thing with Leonard is that he runs even if he knows he isn't going to get the ball, that's an attribute that the Bobcats truly need in a big man.

The only problem with Leonard is that he gets a little sloppy at times and he tends to foul quite a bit. Other than that, he looks like a great pick by the Blazers.

Lillard and Leonard will definitely get the Blazers back on track.

yah, watch a bit of it and though Leonard was pretty stout.

Thats what we need out of you freakin Mullens.

Interesting finish to the Hornets-Blazers game. Meyers Leonard remembered what Rivers did to Zeller at the Dean Dome a while back and wasn't going to let it happen in Vegas.

Rivers struggle a bit today but his handles are really, really, really, good.

The Blazers look like they struck gold with the draft.

Blazers Stats

Damian Lillard: 25 points, 4 rebounds, 4 assists

Meyers Leonard: 14 points, 11 rebounds, 3 blocked shots

That's all for me tonight, I'll be back for the USA vs. Brazil exhibition game tomorrow at 8.

Later.

Interesting finish to the Hornets-Blazers game. Meyers Leonard remembered what Rivers did to Zeller at the Dean Dome a while back and wasn't going to let it happen in Vegas.

Rivers struggle a bit today but his handles are really, really, really, good.

The Blazers look like they struck gold with the draft.

Blazers Stats

Damian Lillard: 25 points, 4 rebounds, 4 assists

Meyers Leonard: 14 points, 11 rebounds, 3 blocked shots

That's all for me tonight, I'll be back for the USA vs. Brazil exhibition game tomorrow at 8.

Later.

those motha fuggin Blazers sure did. Lillard is going to make those Portlands fans feel like Roy never left.

Archived