• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bobcats in Dwight Howard's Trade Talk.

How is a Lakers' fan in a Bobats forum/thread. That's the same for the Pacers clown that is in here also. Whatever is name is.

You dnt find Bobcats' fans in a Lakers or Pacers forum. Jst saying.

Because I'm also a panthers fan and have been a member of the huddle for a long time. Sorry if tha bothers you or something...

Pretty sure Brooks being moved isn't the issue here, it's Humphries unwillingness to sign a one year deal. If the Bobcats help facilitate this deal they'll be getting fuged. Slightly less then the Magic, but fuged by a terrible deal either way....

Brooks just finished his rookie year, so saying that he won't be a 4 year player in Gerald Henderson is a little asinine. Don't you think?

MarShon Brooks would see much more court time here than he would in Brooklyn.

Brooks' and Henderson's per 40 times were very similar.

No I don't. Hendo a better athlete a better defender a better rebounder and getting better as a scorer every year in the league.

All you can say about Brooks is he could develop into a better shooter. But you like most other fans missed other parts of Hendo's game.

I'd like to have Brooks, but only if we could move Gordon, Henderson, Augustin, Carroll, or Williams.

Preferably in this order...

1. Matt Carroll

2. Reggie Williams

3. D.J. Augustin

4. Ben Gordon

5. Gerald Henderson

Why would we move Gordon when we just add him. And especially when he's the best SG on the team right now.

lol, if Humphries is waiting for 3 yr/ $27 mil then this deal is not going to happen

He has to make around 9 mil for the deal to work financially, and he already said he absolutely won't sign a deal that only has the first year guaranteed. Wants "long term security"

Bobcats won't take on Humphries unless it's for one year.

There name was purely thrown in the mix because of how much cap room they/we have.

Yah I think at the end of the trade talk, we won't be getting either one. It's just to entertain us Bobcats' fans.

But I don't get why we would only want to sign Humphries for a year. Shouldn't it be vise-versa? Where we would only sign him if he would sign for more than a year. Funny thinking about it

No I don't. Hendo a better athlete a better defender a better rebounder and getting better as a scorer every year in the league.

All you can say about Brooks is he could develop into a better shooter. But you like most other fans missed other parts of Hendo's game.

No need to be a dick,

All I was saying is that MarShon Brooks has the ability to be better than Henderson. Saying that he can't after one year of action is foolish.

Brooks rookie season was better than Henderson's first two years in the league combined. I know your a Duke fan but that doesn't mean you have to be a homer.

Henderson is a good player but saying that Brooks can't be better is indeed asinine.

Archived