• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Skinny jeans

g5jamz

exactly Catfang...not all skinny jeans are like that..completely plastered on you to the point where you can barely breathe and are losing feeling in you legs...it's basically the same fit thru the thighs...it's the knee down that's cut different..gotta be able to put boots on over it....That's the way mine are anyways

Hollisters super skinny jeans look terrible on everyone. They are way too tight and cut weird. I could hardly get them past my foot because the bottom of the jean is so small.

My little cuz wears them, I've told her she needs to stop. She's skinny but they just look weird

Hollisters super skinny jeans look terrible on everyone. They are way too tight and cut weird. I could hardly get them past my foot because the bottom of the jean is so small.

My little cuz wears them, I've told her she needs to stop. She's skinny but they just look weird

My daughter wears those. She's "graduated" from Aeropostale to Hollister. Jeezus they are expensive.

Archived