• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Augustin on his way to Indiana?

I want first round picks. Coming from a UNC fan I really couldn't give a poo if we get Tyler. The only players on the Pacers I would be interested in are Hibbert and Paul George (and there is no chance in hell either of those is happening).

I want first round picks. Coming from a UNC fan I really couldn't give a poo if we get Tyler. The only players on the Pacers I would be interested in are Hibbert and Paul George (and there is no chance in hell either of those is happening).

Why would you not want Lance Stephenson back, he has the potential to be really good.

Why would you not want Lance Stephenson back, he has the potential to be really good.

I'd rather have picks, and we already have a 2 guard we are trying to develop. I know Stephenson was highly recruited out of high school, but I get the feeling he isn't going to amount to much in the league. To clarify, I wouldn't be mad if we got him- but I wouldn't be jumping for joy either.

Bonnell saying it's not likely to happen.

I really have no clue as to what we're doing. We let Felton walk for nothing, we get offered something for DJ when we've made it clear we're looking elsewhere for our starter (Kemba, offered Dragic huge deal), and we don't take it.

I thought our philosophy was to collect assets?

Archived