• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Augustin on his way to Indiana?

We already Have a PF they want to grow with the team.

I'll give ya that, but IMHO they better hope that BB will develop into a defensive enforcer that can come off the bench and do the dirty work for 20 minutes a game. He'll never have the scoring game to be a legit offensive factor in the NBA.

I read somewhere he averaged 5 points in the Italian league a couple years back? Yikes.

The guy is built like a damn ox but he has absolutely no business being more than 8 feet away from the basket.

Lol is laughable how y'all always tell me I'll be dead. If we were in Europe talking about soccer rivalry, true I'll be scare but this is North Carolina, USA we're talking about here. The nastiest team in the Country is the Raiders. So okay I'll take it as a joke.

The greatest rivalry in sports is arguably UNC vs. Duke, I dare you to step into the Dean Dome or Cameron Indoor with a Carolina shirt on and a Duke hat on. I refereed soccer for 10 years, and have been playing for 15 and had a few scholarships offers from DI schools, you don't have to preach to me about soccer.

I don't see how any dumbass who thinks they know basketball. Couldn't see that a 6'9 18 year old player with 7'5 wingspan with development would dominate as a PF and be just avg. as a center.

If you read my post, then you see how fool. Biyombo will NEVER BE MORE SKILLED OFFENSIVELY than he will be defensively. If that's going to be the case, and it is, then you'd rather have that kind of player at center than power forward if you can, if you have a clue, which you clearly don't.

He would be a BELOW AVERAGE PF, whereas he could be a defensive force at C, as his ability to defend Dwight Howard demonstrated. Maybe you can't see that because your brain is smaller than your eyeball.

I'll give ya that, but IMHO they better hope that BB will develop into a defensive enforcer that can come off the bench and do the dirty work for 20 minutes a game. He'll never the scoring game to be a legit factor in the NBA.

You don't know poo about basketball. This kid has so much Raw talent and has only been playing real basketball for 3 years. With the right coaching he can develop into more then just a "off the bench defensive enforcer".

Stephenson has played well in the summer league so far.

The most realistic deal is Hansbrough and Stephenson for Augustin. The contracts match up and it is a fairly even trade.

The Pacers can't trade Mahinmi because they just acquired him (can't be trade for like a month and a half or so), they won't trade Plumlee because he was their first round pick and if they wanted to trade him they would have moved him on draft day. Granger, West, George, and Hibbert are out for obvious reasons and no one wants Jeff Pendegraph.

First Trade Option

Tyler Hansbrough/Lance Stephenson for D.J. Augustin

Second Trade Option

George Hill/Lance Stephenson for D.J. Augustin

Those are the only two real scenarios.

Stephenson has played well in the summer league so far.

The most realistic deal is Hansbrough and Stephenson for Augustin. The contracts match up and it is a fairly even trade.

The Pacers can't trade Mahinmi because they just acquired him (can't be trade for like a month and a half or so), they won't trade Plumlee because he was their first round pick and if they wanted to trade him they would have moved him on draft day. Granger, West, George, and Hibbert are out for obvious reasons and no one wants Jeff Pendegraph.

First Trade Option

Tyler Hansbrough/Lance Stephenson for D.J. Augustin

Second Trade Option

George Hill/Lance Stephenson for D.J. Augustin

Those are the only two real scenarios.

they just resigned Hill, that trade isn't happening. I would be fine with Stephenson and Tyler, because I want to get something for DJ, I'd just really like a draft pick

do it, stephenson has scoring ability to be something nice with good size. tyler is a solid big man with a decent jumper and hustle,

and we get them for something we dont want to pay anyway, i like dj but he isnt worth 5mill or more. i would rather have the draft pick but im sure so would indy, gotta take whats offered

and i would rather have mcgee too, but not at the price he wants, he has never shown he is worth it or the will to improve his game. he is wanting a max deal, so theres nothing but gamble with that, still hoping for brook lopez.

Adrian Wojnarowski: Brook Lopez is still weighing a Charlotte offer sheet against the Nets 4-year max offer, with partial guarantees in 5th year, sources say. Twitter

sounds like he is at least taking us over portland...

You don't know poo about basketball. This kid has so much Raw talent and has only been playing real basketball for 3 years. With the right coaching he can develop into more then just a "off the bench defensive enforcer".

I take sh1ts that have a higher degree of intelligence than you. You can't even spell "cat" or "cool" correctly.

I like BB, but he is about as raw of a player there is in the NBA. Lucky for the bobcats they have plenty of time.

The greatest rivalry in sports is arguably UNC vs. Duke, I dare you to step into the Dean Dome or Cameron Indoor with a Carolina shirt on and a Duke hat on. I refereed soccer for 10 years, and have been playing for 15 and had a few scholarships offers from DI schools, you don't have to preach to me about soccer.

Okay here you go again blabbering about your resume.

I played soccer my whole life. I didn't get no DI, DII, or DIII scholarship but I sure know how to play soccer too bro.

I just love my Panthers and Bobcats more than MLS or jumping on a European or Spanish FB club bandwagon .

I knoe bad blood. Duke and UNC, fans like y'all are only hyping it up during the games but are holding hands with each other before and after the games.

Laughable .

Okay here you go again blabbering about your resume.

I played soccer my whole life. I didn't get no DI, DII, or DIII scholarship but I sure know how to play soccer too bro.

I just love my Panthers and Bobcats more than MLS or jumping on a European or Spanish FB club bandwagon .

I knoe bad blood. Duke and UNC, fans like y'all are only hyping it up during the games but ate holding hands with each other before and after the games.

Laughable .

Say what you want, but you can't say poo unless you have actually been to a game. I saw Barcelona and Man U at FedEx Field a few years ago and it is a great atmosphere it compares well to UNC vs. Duke at the Dean Dome on Senior Night.

do it, stephenson has scoring ability to be something nice with good size. tyler is a solid big man with a decent jumper and hustle,

and we get them for something we dont want to pay anyway, i like dj but he isnt worth 5mill or more. i would rather have the draft pick but im sure so would indy, gotta take whats offered

and i would rather have mcgee too, but not at the price he wants, he has never shown he is worth it or the will to improve his game. he is wanting a max deal, so theres nothing but gamble with that, still hoping for brook lopez.

Adrian Wojnarowski: Brook Lopez is still weighing a Charlotte offer sheet against the Nets 4-year max offer, with partial guarantees in 5th year, sources say. Twitter

sounds like he is at least taking us over portland...

Lopez already signed with the Nets today lol, you are a little late

Archived