• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So what the fug happens when Dwight comes to LA?

Guest Bwood

The Lakers have more bandwagoners than any team. Now that theyre in the Heat and OKCs shadow their fanbase is jumping ship to other teams. Look at Laker fans c47 and CarolinaPride jumping on Durants bandwagon after he ran thru Kobe and gang last playoff. LOL. Dudes started hollaring Go Thunder!

The Lakers have more bandwagoners than any team. Now that theyre in the Heat and OKCs shadow their fanbase is jumping ship to other teams. Look at Laker fans c47 and CarolinaPride jumping on Durants bandwagon after he ran thru Kobe and gang last playoff. LOL. Dudes started hollaring Go Thunder!

So because I wanted the Thunder to beat the Heat to shut your ass up I'm a bandwagoner??? I'm not a KD fan dude, the kid just has serious game, and I'm not afraid to admit that like you obviously are about Kobe....

Guest Bwood

Lol @ 95% of Laker fans being from LA or Cali. I know the majority of their fans are from that area, but that 95% is a little high there, bud.

But X-Clown is allowed to say that 95% of our fans are just Kobe fans without that sounding ridiculous?

KT, you lose again. How does my cum taste you fuging fat black bandwagoner?

Howard is still playing games, I see. His agent has came out and said he's gonna explore free agency no matter where he ends up. Howard is gonna end up staying with Orlando this year lol. Bynums agent has also said that teams need to atleast speak with him first before trading for him. This deal is going to blow up, and both players will remain with their respective clubs lol

oh yeah if dwight howard goes to LA then he'll be sitting back watching kobe jack up shots like everyone else on the team

I actually want him to go there. Between Dwight's bitch ways and Kobe's it should be entertaining watching it all collapse in LA. Last time LA tried to build a superteam in 04 we know how that turned out. LOL.

I want him to end up there, as well. I want to see how that partnership is going to work, especially with Kobe and Dwight being the way they are. They don't compliment each other on the court very well, and as far as off the field stuff, both show questionable character traits. Lol Kobe's a cornball snitch, and Dwight's a...well I can't put on here what I think of Dwight, but I'll just say he's a wacka** baby.

AggieLean whose ass is in your sig?

I don't know the girl's name. I saw and got it from a hip hop forum I post on.

Archived