• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2012-13 EPL season

Boltergeist

Spurs pullout from signing MiVila. Barca should sign Song this weekend and Arsenal should sign Sahin next week but only if Barca agrees to buy Song. If not then Liverpool gets Sahin. Spurs will sell Modric as soon as they find quality replacement and apparently no one want to join them or if they do they ask for too much money. Next week should be pretty active.

http://www.dailymail...-rises-26m.html

The only thing I found about 80m is their revenue which is different from net profits. If anything Man U farther sinks into debt. Man U decreased their debt by reducing their cash but in reality their debt increased. They bought RVP and Kagawa with a credit card. And please show me an article where Arsenal is in trouble. Arsenal posted near 120m in profits in last 4 years. Their current debt is $130m. They built $500m stadium 5 years ago... so that's hell of a debt payoff in my opinion. How Man U is gonna payoff half a billion dollars in debt, I have no idea.

Just to let you know, the quality of articles found in the newspaper you linked:

http://www.anorak.co.uk/288298/scare-stories/the-daily-mails-list-of-things-that-give-you-cancer-from-a-to-z.html/

The Daily Mail is utterly useless in every possible way.

I don't know for certain that Arsenal will be hit with an EBT tax case but I support the team (most successful football team in the world might I add) that has nearly been put out of business by the same case and the rumour is that Arsenal are next.

There's no way Man Utd will go out of business, or even struggle to pay wages. If you're pinning your hopes on that you will be disappointed. The Glazer's have more than doubled the clubs value in less than a decade while reducing the debt in an awful financial climate, if the trend continues then in a decades time the only teams that will be able to touch Man Utd will be clubs owned by oil barons.

Not trying to spam guys but figured I would share since there seems to be a few soccer fans on the huddle.

There is a new start-up company based out of South End in Charlotte that is basically a social media website/app for everything soccer/futbol called KYCK. It is sort of a blend between twitter, pintrest and the forums. It's a great place to hang out during games and interact with other fans. Check them out at www.kyck.com or download their Itunes app (not sure if they have a android app) and request an invite.

Archived