• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dilemma in my household

So my dad and I are HUGE 'canes fans and we would love to get up to raleigh for a game but there's a little disagreement on what to do. He wants to try and get up there for Game 6, but I want to hold off and see if they make it to the SCF. Seeing as we live in Charleston we can't go to both rounds because of the expense, so I am asking for advice. Should I gamble or play it safe?

So my dad and I are HUGE 'canes fans and we would love to get up to raleigh for a game but there's a little disagreement on what to do. He wants to try and get up there for Game 6, but I want to hold off and see if they make it to the SCF. Seeing as we live in Charleston we can't go to both rounds because of the expense, so I am asking for advice. Should I gamble or play it safe?

Gamble...I went to Game 5 of the Stanley Cup Finals in '06. Even though we lost, it was THE most electric atmosphere I've ever witnessed at a sporting event. Not saying conference finals wouldn't be sick, but Stanley Cup is a WHOLE different level.

If this one goes six games, go to Game 6. Start working overtime and selling stuff on eBay to help pay for Stanley Cup game, too. Never pass up such an opportunity.

I am kicking myself for oversleeping back on Friday morning and missing out on a shot at tix for game 2 in Pittsburgh this Thursday. I will just cry about it if we end up winning that one.

you could wait and see how the first couple of games go, then make a better decision. but then again, tickets may be harder and more expensive to get. IMO

Would not wait long. Only thing avail through TicketMaster for Game 3 is $190 Standing Room Only tix.

Game 6 still has some tickets, but they will go quick if we take at least 1 game in Pitt.

Archived