• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Decent Article On The Cam Situation

SuperMan

How was the game out of reach?

It wasn't.....within 2 scores in the 3rd.

Hindsight being applied, that Carolija did nothing else. Stadium was dead, team was flat.....Cam just handing the ball off to the ref sure as heck wasn't going to help that score spark anything.

Nothing wrong with the Superman.....and nothing wrong with Newton this year he wasn't doing last year. problem is those around him.

Cam's superman was to re-energize the crowd, you could here him say "Get UP!".

When I said demeanor I meant him on the sideline, I am obviously a huge fan of the Superman Celebration, I just believe that at that point in the game it would have said more to hand the ball off to the ref go to the sideline and study the looks the defense was giving him instead of letting things get to him.

Fairly certain we did not score again? Did you watch the game?

All I'm saying is...there were 6 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. A lot can happen. I'm just a glass half full kind of guy. It would suck to watch games always thinking we are beat.

You are still missing what I am saying, at this point most of the team had already mentally accepted defeat, Cams sideline demeanor didn't help the situation.

You are still missing what I am saying, at this point most of the team had already mentally accepted defeat, Cams sideline demeanor didn't help the situation.

I think your memory has compressed time. He did the celebration (as others have said) while there was still plenty of time to come back. When you saw him sitting on the bench with a dejected look on his face, there were only 5 minutes left in the 4th. At that point, the game truly was out of reach.

Archived