• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

SUICIDE WATCH

Carolina Mike

Man your stations!

I too am pissed beyond belief at the way our team lost. The one area I'm most worried about is the lack of actually tiring to get points before halftime. Grant it this team is still young and many will want to blow this whole team up, but I think the D-line look pretty good this game and we have a good core.

Call your buddies just to make sure they are still ok! :)

Nakumura is garbage, plain and simple.

If you cannot have the nutz to go for one yard to seal an upset victory in a close game on the road in the division then you really don't have a very good football team. SOme days some facets will look stronger than others and some days hope may be inspired but it all boils down to the fact that Riv never considered the ballsy play and i didn't see any other players trying to convince him to do so

smart play?

lack of confidence in players?

lack of confidence in teammates?

everyone will say that is the smart play but most who do are either ******* pansies to nutless to put the game in their hands and would rather play the odds or honest enough to know that our sackless offense would never have converted.

Either way, we could have sealed it and for one reason or another we gave them the ball and pulled a Panther... we went to sleep.

GO FALCONS!

Don't jump yet! You won't be in the cellar no matter what. That honor goes to the Aints.

Bwahahaha. Carolina gives games away. What a mess that organization is. Couple weeks we will have a Falcons home game in BOA. :D

Oh aren't you classy. You basically lost to a really bad Panthers team. The only reason you won is because we gave you the game at the end. But seriously, grow up. You aren't cool. You had nothing to do with the win. You are just another white trash pathetic loser fan sitting on the couch having nothing to do with the game.

Archived