• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Herm Edwards is an idiot.

Skew

While that may be true, the NFL allows murders to play without even a blink.

Many of which didn't serve a damn day in Jail.

Justify one crime by comparing it to something more heinous doesn't make it right or any more forgivable.

The fact that some guys get off for murder doesn't justify letting him off for his crimes. He did his time so he deserves to get out of jail. That doesn't mean he should be welcomed back into the NFL with open arms. He still has to prove that he is reformed, remorseful, and would not repeat that or any other crime.

Even after that he has shown himself to be a pretty poor leader, role model, and last I remember couldn't learn the West Coast offense in 5 years. Why is he all of a sudden a great athlete and good quarterback. He was mediocre at best. If Atlanta doesn't want him back, why would we????

And to your question I wouldn't want him on my team if it guaranteed a Superbowl. I wouldn't give him the sweat off my balls if he was dying of thirst. Of anyone in the NFL, I dislike him the most. That won't change no matter what he says or does.

oh please... it's just as incoherent of a question as your was, which was the point. Thanks for continuing and playing along. Vick had the same running game success as we have now.

You're implying that Vick would have a great chance to take us to the SB if we brought him in.

And based on real examples.... NO... it wouldn't happen. Since he tried and failed with a similar top running game...

I'm not even harping on the whole dog thing.. Vick won't lead us to the SB. We have a real life example of why not based on your own question..

I wasn't implying anything.

I was illustrating that many fans will do anything for a Superbowl.

Even cozying up with a someone with questionable morals.

While that may be true, the NFL allows murders to play without even a blink.

Many of which didn't serve a damn day in Jail.

Leonard Little I agree, he shouldn't be playing if it were up to me. Ray Lewis was never convicted of anything in a court of law, so I can't really say anything about him.

But there are others that have been convicted of breaking laws that I think shouldn't be playing.

Again, Vick's second chance should be to go out in the real world and get a real job at McDonalds like every other felon in his position.

Also, he has not served any time for the stealing of pension funds from the people who worked for his MV7 company.

So saying "Let him play because he has done his time." is bullpoo.

Also, he has not served any time for the stealing of pension funds from the people who worked for his MV7 company.

So saying "Let him play because he has done his time." is bullpoo.

from what i've read that mv7 company was about as legit as those people telling me my car's factory insurance is expiring and i seriously doubt there were any real pension funds to be had.

the ajc did a huge write up about how he was basically broke when he got arrested.

i think that just shows that Herm is not really close to the panthers FO

Would if vick seriously has a change of heart? would if the man does change his ways, attitude, and work ethic?

would if he does do a 180 and gives people something to be proud about?

i have no respect for vick,never have, but if he does change and his work ethic change, then some team might luck up...

from what i've read that mv7 company was about as legit as those people telling me my car's factory insurance is expiring and i seriously doubt there were any real pension funds to be had.

the ajc did a huge write up about how he was basically broke when he got arrested.

He pretty much was broke and the mv7 company I'm sure was pretty close too. But there was money in the pension fund that no one was suppose to touch. How do you think he paid his lawyers when he was broke when he got arrested?

Skew, I understand you lost a dog in the middle of this. I've lost dogs to, I can empathize. But I didn't lose one in the middle of this.

The man's done hard time, Leavenworth is not a hotel. You don't have to like him, but at least let him have a second chance to reform himself and make a place for himself to come back. Here? Oh hell no!, but somewhere...

Skew, I understand you lost a dog in the middle of this. I've lost dogs to, I can empathize. But I didn't lose one in the middle of this.

The man's done hard time, Leavenworth is not a hotel. You don't have to like him, but at least let him have a second chance to reform himself and make a place for himself to come back. Here? Oh hell no!, but somewhere...

The loss of my dog has nothing to do with this.

He did his time for gambling.

No time served for what he did to the dogs.

No time served for running a dogfighting organization across state lines (Felony)

No time served for stealing funds from a company pension fund (Felony).

So don't give me that poo that he has served his time.

The loss of my dog has nothing to do with this.

He did his time for gambling.

No time served for what he did to the dogs.

No time served for running a dogfighting organization across state lines (Felony)

No time served for stealing funds from a company pension fund (Felony).

So don't give me that poo that he has served his time.

i guess its easier to condemn than forgive.....

i cant stand the guy, but damn, WGAF at this point.

Archived