• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moron fan base making noise while we are on Offense

savage

this is such a non factor lol get over it

Steelers need that **** because their stadium is probably louder during the star spangled banner than ours is any point in the game. the team is not affected by some losers yelling from the upper deck. they just suck, along with the coaches. don't bail them out and put it on the people that willingly paid money to watch that garbage. they should be applauded for being able to root for this team period. I know I couldn't if I had gone to that game

No... Did it effect the players? Possibly. Did it cost us the game? Doubtful. Is shutting the fug up when your team is on offense something a fan base should know? Absofugginlutely!

Let me make sure I understand you there CAROLINA CHUCK...You call me a DUMB ASS and you suggest that fans should stay at home and watch the games from there couch. I would like to explain to you what the long term affects of that would be, but somehow I don't think you would understand.It's clear that the team is having problems and it's even more clear that you are a true BANDWAGON FAN.You can go and pull for your other team now.

Ur mad so you just assumed that I'm a bandwagon?

Archived