• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moron fan base making noise while we are on Offense

savage

what the hell? the Panthers fanbase never fails to disappoint me with their stupidity. there were two morons near my seats banging their chairs while we were on OFFENSE. what the fug? has no one explained to people that we make noise on defense and shut up on offense? shouldnt that be common sense.

what the hell? the Panthers fanbase never fails to disappoint me with their stupidity. there were two morons near my seats banging their chairs while we were on OFFENSE. what the fug? has no one explained to people that we make noise on defense and shut up on offense? shouldnt that be common sense.

on 3rd and goal and 4th and goal at the end of the it seamed that half the PANTHER fans where making noise and beating on the the seats when we had the ball.Go figure...

I didnt notice much of anybody being that noisy on offense.... maybe on that last series there were some Lets Go Panthers chants. This fan base has nothing to do with today's game, and really it has been pretty miserable at that stadium for us these past 4 years I almost dont even care anymore regarding the fans there. I still do get annoyed when there are so many other teams fans. Today was at least nice we didnt have to hear that. The Dallas game is going to be miserable.... that all being said the fans LEAVING when the Panthers didnt score on that 4th and 1 play was ridiculus. Sure maybe you were expecting the worst, but there was ~3:45 left in the game, and two timeouts. I dont see how you can sit through that game and then get up at that point.

Oh well... I did my yelling at them when they left.

I saw that today in Pittsburgh, they have a big ass flash animation when the steelers are on offenese

"Quiet Please Steelers At Work"

I'm sure thats too offensive to the fan base in Jerry Richardson's opinion

If you get a chance to go to a Panther home game you will see that they post the same thing on the large screen at BOA stadium too. You would know that if you went to the Panthers games.

My point is that more that more the people that post on the CAROLINA HUDDLE have no idea what they are talking about.

If you get a chance to go to a Panther home game you will see that they post the same thing on the large screen at BOA stadium too. You would know that if you went to the Panthers games.

My point is that more that more the people that post on the CAROLINA HUDDLE have no idea what they are talking about.

Please bitch i've been going to games since 96, we in no way enforce any type of lowering the level of sound.

you mean there were actually more panther fans than seahawks fans at the game today?

LOL, it was pretty close. I thought it was funny your fans were making noise on offense though. We really enjoyed the game though (even if the Hawks would have lost) and the Panther fans near us were all pretty cool. In fact it seemed like some of the Hawk fans were being douchey to me. All in all, I'd come back to watch another game here. Your city is cool, your people are cool and your food is good. Good luck Panthers and I hope you can turn it around in the near future.

Who cares. They paid to watch a 1-4 team play. They can do whatever they want. I gurantee you, they're not the reason why we loss.

WHO CARES... I care...When you have stupid fans that don't know how to act at a home game when the game is on the line, then they shouldn't be there.

I guess you paid full price for you ticket , you where one of the fans making noise during our last possession.

Archived