• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dash's Coaching Changes & Mock 2.0

Dash Global

No to college coaches AND JR has made it clear his HC's will be defensive guys.

That has paid off great with Fox and Rivera.

The notion that defense has to be sacrificed if you hire a innovative offensive HC is just bogus.

Time to switch things up.

Btw what NFL coach that is great would come here realistically?

I'm not so sure about switching to a 3-4....seems like it would be a waste of the 4-3 talent that we have in place....we would be a pretty bad defense for a couple years

At the end of the day the 3-4 is just better than the 4-3.

Its more versatile, more deceptive, and can bring better heat.

We need to make the switch. No point in playing an inferior defense simply because we have x player and it will take 2-3 years to fully implement.

All we need is a boss NT and some OLB which we could get 1 in the draft and another in FA.

That has paid off great with Fox and Rivera.

The notion that defense has to be sacrificed if you hire a innovative offensive HC is just bogus.

Time to switch things up.

Btw what NFL coach that is great would come here realistically?

It's not my philosophy, it's what JR has said on several occasions.

What great NFL coach would come to Carolina? Who's available? Was Bellicheck great before NE? I don't know who else evens qualifies as great at this point.

College coaches have a VERY low success rate in the NFL. Plus, Chud is running a college, gimmick O right now, what does bringing in the same style accomplish?

It's not my philosophy, it's what JR has said on several occasions.

What great NFL coach would come to Carolina? Who's available? Was Bellicheck great before NE? I don't know who else evens qualifies as great at this point.

College coaches have a VERY low success rate in the NFL. Plus, Chud is running a college, gimmick O right now, what does bringing in the same style accomplish?

I never said what qualifies a coach as great. So in your opinion what great coach will be coming to Carolina? (The NE FO had to see something in Mr Hoody that they thought could produce SuperBowls)

ie What realistic NFL coach that you could see bringing us to the promise land and why?!?

I bet SF is glad they didnt follow that silly slogan.

Chud is using alot of option football. Dana's offense does not.

Plus the Coryell Offense that Chud runs and Dana's version of the AirRaid are not alike.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/7005204/louisiana-state-vs-west-virginia

Good luck trying to sell a college coach. Dana would be a excellent choice to come here. But I. Really don't see it happening just yet. He owes oliver luck right now so I would say it will be atleast 3-4 years before he would leave.

Oh, in no way do I expect any coaching changes at the end of the year. Much less the one I described.

It isnt a pipe dream due us not being ABLE to get those coaches. Its a pipe dream because JR and Hurney dont have the balls and are too cheap to make it happen.

Archived