• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Andrew Luck

King Taharqa

I actually wasn't trying to make Cam look better at all. I was just simply pointing out that for Luck to receive even one MVP vote is pure lunacy. The Colts' cupboard is not bare. They have talent on both sides of the ball. That's not to say what Luck is doing isn't phenomenal, because it is. But to give him an MVP vote over the likes of Peyton Manning, Adrian Peterson, Aaron Rogers or even J.J. Watt is ridiculous. Offensive rookie of the year? Absolutely. But leave the MVP votes for players who are having MVP seasons.....

Do you want "Best Player" or "Most Valuable"? The Texans defense was #2 in the NFL last season. This year they dropped to #6 so far.

Adrian Peterson is on a 500 team. That does not show valuable. Should Jones-Drew have been in the MVP discussion for putting up tons of rushing stats on a bad team?

Peyton Manning? He is comeback player of the year for sure, but not an MVP to me. The Broncos went into the playoffs and won a game against the Steelers last year without him.

Rogers should get votes. Big Bens should get votes if he comes back and the Steelers get into the playoffs. Shaub should get votes. If the Colts finish with 11 wins, which would be against 2 bad teams and the Texans twice who will probably sit their starters for the last week of the season against the Colts, then Luck WILL get MVP votes. It isn't lunacy, it is common sense.

EDIT: Just saw this on NFL.com

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000105991/article/andrew-luck-gets-my-mvp-vote-for-reviving-indianapolis-colts

You do realize that the Colts defense has made critical stops in games to get the offense the ball back right? You know like the one they made on Sunday to give Luck a chance at the comeback? But no, it's all Luck, he's the only reason they're successful....

A defense giving up 25.5 PPG, 363 yards, Below average first downs and 3rd down percentage, and the least amount of takeaways in the entire NFL....

Just my opinion, but give Indy our Defense and Carolina Indy defense and I think Indy is even better and we are even worst.

Do you want "Best Player" or "Most Valuable"? The Texans defense was #2 in the NFL last season. This year they dropped to #6 so far.

Adrian Peterson is on a 500 team. That does not show valuable. Should Jones-Drew have been in the MVP discussion for putting up tons of rushing stats on a bad team?

Peyton Manning? He is comeback player of the year for sure, but not an MVP to me. The Broncos went into the playoffs and won a game against the Steelers last year without him.

Rogers should get votes. Big Bens should get votes if he comes back and the Steelers get into the playoffs. Shaub should get votes. If the Colts finish with 11 wins, which would be against 2 bad teams and the Texans twice who will probably sit their starters for the last week of the season against the Colts, then Luck WILL get MVP votes. It isn't lunacy, it is common sense.

EDIT: Just saw this on NFL.com

http://www.nfl.com/n...ianapolis-colts

Big Ben... Schaub... Luck.... I guess we just have 2 different opinions on MVP.

My leaders would be Peyton Manning, Brady, and Matt Ryan. Due to the amount of wins those guys have added a lot of value to their teams, and because of what they do they are extremely valuable, changes the team, and makes the whole team better on both sides of the ball.

Big Ben has been nothing Special this year... Schaub has been more of a very good game manager, that is just a very good all around team, and Luck I have addressed earlier in this post.

Luck could be adding 8 wins to his teams total over last season...Wins? Luck has 1 less win than Brady and Manning. With his head coach out. I agree Ryan has his team in a good spot but his last 5 games have been below average. 5TDs and 7 INT.And the Falcons have tons of talent at wr...

Luck could be adding 8 wins to his teams total over last season...Wins? Luck has 1 less win than Brady and Manning. With his head coach out. I agree Ryan has his team in a good spot but his last 5 games have been below average. 5TDs and 7 INT.And the Falcons have tons of talent at wr...

You dog Cam every chance you get but are an outspoken advocate of Luck for MVP..

Did you get lost on the way to the Colts message boards?

A defense giving up 25.5 PPG, 363 yards, Below average first downs and 3rd down percentage, and the least amount of takeaways in the entire NFL....

Just my opinion, but give Indy our Defense and Carolina Indy defense and I think Indy is even better and we are even worst.

Again, their defense has made critical stops when needed to to get the Colts the ball back with a chance to win games late. Not to mention, has stepped up when called upon. Lost in the whole Andrew Luck is a God when the Colts came back against the Packers is the fact that the Colts defense held the Pack to six points in the second half. But yea, it's all because of Luck. Again what he's doing is incredible, but he's not the only good player on that team....

Again, their defense has made critical stops when needed to to get the Colts the ball back with a chance to win games late. Not to mention, has stepped up when called upon. Lost in the whole Andrew Luck is a God when the Colts came back against the Packers is the fact that the Colts defense held the Pack to six points in the second half. But yea, it's all because of Luck. Again what he's doing is incredible, but he's not the only good player on that team....

Our defense has made stops also during the year... Just theirs goes unnoticed because we don't capitalize and we don't win the game... Like I said, it's my opinion if the panthers and colts switch defense the records will still be the same if not better in the colts favors.

You dog Cam every chance you get but are an outspoken advocate of Luck for MVP..

Did you get lost on the way to the Colts message boards?

Nope. I love Cam. I do not dog Cam every chance I get. It is just old reading about so many excuses for Cam it is unbelievable.

I do not think Luck should be MVP. I just have this crazy ability called common sense that allows me to understand why if they get to 10-11 wins, he WILL GET SOME VOTES. I was raised a Jacksonville Jaguars fan. I hate the Colts. Now let this ignorance stop. Thanks.

Nope. I love Cam. I do not dog Cam every chance I get. It is just old reading about so many excuses for Cam it is unbelievable.

I do not think Luck should be MVP. I just have this crazy ability called common sense that allows me to understand why if they get to 10-11 wins, he WILL GET SOME VOTES. I was raised a Jacksonville Jaguars fan. I hate the Colts. Now let this ignorance stop. Thanks.

I really really doubt they will, but if they got to 11 wins then and only then could I see the possibility for a few votes.

I really really doubt they will, but if they got to 11 wins then and only then could I see the possibility for a few votes.

If he keeps this up one guy who has an actual vote already said he was voting for him if the season ended today. The Colts have 2 more games against terrible teams. The Titans and the Chiefs. Then they need to defeat the Texans once out of two times, and with Shaub and Johnsons injury history, I am willing to bet they sit out the last week.

Archived