• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2012 NBA Season Thread

h0llywood

I know it's just preseason, but the Lakers and Clippers are playing on NBATV tonight. I'll be watching. I believe this is Howard's second game after coming back from injury.

I'm debating on whether or not to buy league pass this year. I'm leaning towards yes but I might be able to survive on the national televised games.

So excited for this NBA Season! NBA used to be behind the NFL, College football & Basketball, and Nascar for me a few years ago… Now I really think I may enjoy the NBA more than all sports including the NFL right now… So many good story lines coming into the season…

Will Miami Repeat and LBJ get his second ring. The New reloaded lakers squad in the west, plus the battle for LA with the clippers. Can’t forget about the battle for New York with the knicks and the upgraded Brooklyn Nets. Can OKC continue their early improvement and win the title this year? What will Bynum do in philly and how much better will Denver be with AI this year? Then you still have good young teams who should be a interesting watch in Cleveland, New Orleans, Washington, Minny, Golden State. How will the older but consistent teams like the spurs fair and the deep and reloaded Celtics??

This is just going to be a great year of basketball all around!

Archived