• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why the Pens have dominated us!

dexterpyro

I have notices something and have realized why the Pens have had their way with our team....

We do not have a leader on defense...We do not have that old salty defenseman to be the voice of our defense. Honestly who is our leader on defense? Corvo? Gleason? Pitkanen? Look at every good team in the NHL. They all have a older defensemen who is a team leader...Detroit has Lidstrom, Pitsburgh has Gonchar, the Bruins have Charro and Ward.

I hope that someone will step up and be a leader on our defense.....old adage works....Offense wins games but DEFENSE wins Championships....

PS when the season is older i will post out FA list and who is out there we can get to help us next year.

I guess Wallin could be considered our defensive leader based on the fact that he's been here before and he's older. But from everything I've heard about him, he is a pretty quiet guy. I think you are correct for part of the reason we have been worked this series, but not the entire reason.

I guess Wallin could be considered our defensive leader based on the fact that he's been here before and he's older. But from everything I've heard about him, he is a pretty quiet guy. I think you are correct for part of the reason we have been worked this series, but not the entire reason.

I am just saying that is the biggest reason...defensive liability

Archived