• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your top HC Candidates

Dash Global

LoL at making Mike McCoy a headcoach.

Just L oh fuging L

Don't really understand why.

If you want a guy who can make adjustments, think about this. The guy scrapped his entire playbook six games into last season, and re-coached the entire offense to fit The Golden Calf of Bristol as their full-time starting QB.

He then convinced John Fox to give up Foxball, and he handed to the keys to the offense to Peyton.

I think he could be a very good coach.

Come now, there was no method to the The Golden Calf of Bristol madness. The Golden Calf of Bristol just went out there and played backyard football.

He change a whole offense around to fit The Golden Calf of Bristol. That means something. But he hasn't been a HC before which is the same problem with Rivera.

He change a whole offense around to fit The Golden Calf of Bristol. That means something. But he hasn't been a HC before which is the same problem with Rivera.

exactly.

I definitely want someone with head coaching experience. Whether it be college (if it is college, please, dear god, let them run a pro-style offense) or in the NFL.

Don't really understand why.

B/C he is hot fuging garbage

If you want a guy who can make adjustments, think about this. The guy scrapped his entire playbook six games into last season, and re-coached the entire offense to fit The Golden Calf of Bristol as their full-time starting QB.

The Golden Calf of Bristol just ran around like a dumbfug and improvised. McCoy added some read option bullshit.

He then convinced John Fox to give up Foxball, and he handed to the keys to the offense to Peyton.

No Elway did that. McCoy is a ballwasher.

I think he could be a very good coach.

Ive got some property in Arizona, beach front, very nice. I think it will be very nice for you.

I said Mike Zimmer was my #1.

You mentioned Gene fuging Chizic as a NFL Head Coach candidate.

REALLY ???

I MEAN fuging REALLY?

Are you that guy that tries to throw in interesting tidbits into conversations just to sound like you belong?

Archived