• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Myck Kabongo PG, 2013 NBA DRAFT

carolina-chuck

we have gone through so many PGs in Charlotte that didn't work and now we finally have one that is becoming a star in the league and is very clutch. No way should we replace him. He'll be a top 5 PG in the league easily.

Kemba will be good but prob not great.

I like to think that he'll become a top5 easily but think its kinda soon to start thinking that. There's a lot of young great and should become great PGs like Lillard.

Kemba will be good but prob not great.

I like to think that he'll become a top5 easily but think its kinda soon to start thinking that. There's a lot of young great and should become great PGs like Lillard.

How do you know? You know little to nothing about basketball or basketball players. Stop making stupid statements that have no facts behind them.

Did I'd ever said Noel can dribble or shoot 3s like Davis? I said he can bring the same defenses ability like Davis. Noel's offense is not even close to Davis'. Davis was a PG in high school so of course he's a better baller than Noel. Noel is rawer than Davis but hell give UK the same defenses production as Davis. "moron" don't put words in my moth

carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

• HUDDLER
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 4,372 posts
  • 262 PIE

Don't get me wrong, I like Zeller a lot too. It's just that I think that at the end of next season, the sure consensus no.1 player would definetly be Noel. He's almost the same player as Anthony Davis, just without the athletic ability. He's Anthony Davis 2.0. Its going to come down to either Noel or Muhammad being that player that the team with the first pick just can't pass up on.

Zeller is a better scorer than Noel and will be a great compliment to pair up with Bismack. Noel on the other hand, offense is weak and known for his shot blocking. Sounds like anyone? We were all over AD to be pair up with Bismack this year eventhough his offense was weak. So if Cho and MJ has another chance to take a second coming of AD I think that's who theyll take.

Noel and Bismack both lacked the offensive side of the ball but would that be a great defensive front court to watch though. You gotta have defense in the NBA, just look at the Heat.

My comparison to NBA players is that Zeller is more of a Pau Gasol, while Noel is a Alonzo Mourning. Either one should be an upgrade and a strong piece for this team going into the future but I'm just making my case for Noel. I think we will see Zeller's stock drop a bit next year.

Hey dumbass you don't remember posting this.

Now pick up your face.

carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

• HUDDLER
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 4,372 posts
  • 262 PIE

Don't get me wrong, I like Zeller a lot too. It's just that I think that at the end of next season, the sure consensus no.1 player would definetly be Noel. He's almost the same player as Anthony Davis, just without the athletic ability. He's Anthony Davis 2.0. Its going to come down to either Noel or Muhammad being that player that the team with the first pick just can't pass up on.

Zeller is a better scorer than Noel and will be a great compliment to pair up with Bismack. Noel on the other hand, offense is weak and known for his shot blocking. Sounds like anyone? We were all over AD to be pair up with Bismack this year eventhough his offense was weak. So if Cho and MJ has another chance to take a second coming of AD I think that's who theyll take.

Noel and Bismack both lacked the offensive side of the ball but would that be a great defensive front court to watch though. You gotta have defense in the NBA, just look at the Heat.

My comparison to NBA players is that Zeller is more of a Pau Gasol, while Noel is a Alonzo Mourning. Either one should be an upgrade and a strong piece for this team going into the future but I'm just making my case for Noel. I think we will see Zeller's stock drop a bit next year.

Now pick up your face.

Thank you DUMBASS!!! Thank you for proving me right.

(1) I never said anything about Noel being a great offensive player like Davis

(2) I never said he can shoot 3s or dribble like Davis

(3) And I stated that hes not know for his offensive game.

Thank you. I appreciate it. If you're blind, please go back over it a few times to check if I ever stated that he has an offensive game like Davis

carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

• HUDDLER
  • 4,372 posts
  • 262 PIE

Now pick up your face.

LOL . All you did was proved me right dumbass. Thank you again

carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

• HUDDLER
  • 4,372 posts
  • 262 PIE

Now pick up your face.

"4. You trying to debate me in basketball is comical. All your opinions are some of the dumbest poo on this forum. The whole "Noel is the same as Davis" debate. When Noel can't shoot or dribble and Davis is knocking down 3' and running fast breaks. You are a idiot and should take the time to learn the game before you post." -YOU

Me saying dribble or 3s anywhere??

I don't really have a place in this argument but Noel is raw, like really raw. He is super athletic, but so is Bismack Biyombo. I have seen two UK games this year (vs. Maryland and vs. Duke) and both times he got dominated in the paint. Len and Plumlee who both outweigh Noel by 30 pounds just took it to him. If Noel stays for two or three years and gets some meat on his bones I can see him being a good player, but right now he is John Henson without the mid range jumper. He can dunk, rebound, and block shots; but he has no post game and lacks a mid range jumper.

I don't really have a place in this argument but Noel is raw, like really raw. He is super athletic, but so is Bismack Biyombo. I have seen two UK games this year (vs. Maryland and vs. Duke) and both times he got dominated in the paint. Len and Plumlee who both outweigh Noel by 30 pounds just took it to him. If Noel stays for two or three years and gets some meat on his bones I can see him being a good player, but right now he is John Henson without the mid range jumper. He can dunk, rebound, and block shots; but he has no post game and lacks a mid range jumper.

I agree with you

Put some pounds on the kid, give him a post game and he will be a hell of player. He blocks everything in a 10 foot radius and can jump out of the gym. I just want to see him develop a little further. He will eventually get it down pat, and when he does he will be a top five pick and I don't see us picking in the top five this year...

Still fighting against your own words Chuck. Maybe you should have said Noel will be Bismack 2.0 instead of Davis.

Also love how easily you went off topic of your dumbass thread that Myck is a upgrade over Kemba. Which shows how stupid you really are.

You're telling me that you know basketball. And you expect me to believe you that when you just called Noel a Bismack 2.0???

You silly little thing. Funny you

You're telling me that you know basketball. And you expect me to believe you that when you just called Noel a Bismack 2.0???

You silly little thing. Funny you

You must have failed in Reading COMPREHENSION. So get somebody to read my post to you and hopefully you get a better understanding. So you don't look like such a dumb ass. Dude stop posting your dumbass opinion. Every post you make further exposes you as a idiot.

Archived