• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Myck Kabongo PG, 2013 NBA DRAFT

carolina-chuck

A topic that was brought up earlier tonignt was about Myck Kabongo and our PG position by 'me'. The PG position is not a need, but I really believe that we can upgrade the spot. Both Kemba and Sessions have played great so far this season but I just dont see the two as (1) a PG who can take total control of the offense, (2) a game manager, and (3) one who can pick defenses apart. Sessions imo does a better job controlling the game than Kemba. From the look of it, its looking like we're not going to end up with a high pick. Next year class looks very weak as of right now. If we pick near the bottom of the lottery pick (top 12 protected Chicago) I wouldnt mind taking Myck Kabongo. Hes to me is closer to a pure PG as to that he's a very good passer and an overall better PG. Kabongo gets a lot of comparison to Rondo, but he's actually a better shooter/scorer than Rondo when coming out, and he'll eventually get better at it.

I love Kemba and have always been a fan of him since his UCONN days, but I would not be oppose to the possiblity of trading him and having a back court of Sessions/Kabongo and developing Myck into the future PG of this franchise. Kemba lacks the size and sometimes he struggle guarding his opponent. His game is purely based on his speed alone.

I believe a guy like Kabongo can benefit and help MKG into a better offensive player for the future.

MYCK KABONGO PG, TEXAS 6'2" 180lbs

dm_121011_ncb_myck_kabongo_probe.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bC-sV1tDE8

Nominee for worst thread in bobcats forum history.

You don't trade a guy who is becoming a proven asset at a position for a guy who at his best COULD provide a similar impact. Son of a bitch. Come on, man. You should know better than to want to trade our best player for a draft pick. How'd that work out with Wallace?

Kemba is having one of the best seasons in the NBA and you want to trade him?

Sure I wouldn't mind. I love the kid but his size and defense is going to struggles once he start to play against bigger PG.

Sessions game would evolved larger if he was the no.1 PG for this team. Kemba depends on his speed alone. And a lot of the game this year, Sessions set Kemba up for big game. Kemba plays well when both PGs are on the court. Kemba struggled in the begginng of the game last night until Sessions came in and change the pace of them game.

I actually never said that, but thanks for putting words in my mouth. I said that I have an internship with the Panthers. I actually work for the Liberty University football team.

Any who back on topic, no need to change the subject when you get mad.

It shows that even you know that you're wrong.

You really want me to rub that crap at you for a 2nd time?

And remember when you played soccer for a DI college? STFU now

Archived