• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Finals: Orlando Magic vs. Los Angeles Lakers

King Taharqa

Who will win?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Orlando Magic
    • Los Angeles Lakers

Magic look like pretenders tonight. Kobe is having an amazing performance. No hate, he took over and got the Magic looking real scared right now. Magic look so soft. This one might be done in 4.

This one is over but I don't take anything here for granted. Magic can't make a shot tonight, part due to Laker defense but half those 3s are uncontested and just misses. It happens. I've been impressed with the Magic's mental toughness all playoff long and expect a different team game 2.

Man its over. This is why King James aint wanna shake these bums hands. They have NO BUSINESS in this Finals. Right now they look like a disgrace to Eastern Conference basketball. No defense, no heart, no nothing. Respect to Kobe, he will get his 4th ring. Lakers are the 2009 champs.

Big 3 of Orlando 6-27 from the floor. Kobe was amazing, this should be done in four. Phil's defense on Orlando did a good job. Bynum and Gasol did a good job on Howard on both ends of the court. Odom and Ariza gave Lewis and Turk a lot of problems.

I love how everyone was saying Magic got this easy, no one can stop Howard, if Nelson plays, the lakers don't stand a chance, Pau and Bynum suck, etc....Now, it's why are the Magic even playing in this series? Lebron should be playing not the magic. Please, the Magic are better then the Cav's. If you're better you beat a team in 7 games, the Cav's might has well not even show up for game 6 the way they played. It's one game. If they can not let this game get to them it could be a series. I want the Lakers to win so I'm ok with the Magic folding, but i would like to see a series.

No one ever said the Magic had it easy. I picked em to win in 6 games. They still could, but it aint happening. Those guys are starstruck right now they see the white light. Missing open Js, no defense, bad coaching, they got their ass kicked in all fazes of the game. I cant remember the last time I seen a blowout like that in Game 1. And this series is already being officiated as a "finesse affair".

The Magic are a better team than the Cavs, but if they're only goal was to play spoilers to Kobe-Lebron then lay down in the Finals and give Kobe a ring, then they need to get off my TV screen. No one wants to watch that garbage.

I would at least wait until after game 3 to write a team out of a best of 7 series. Just sayin.

Normally I would agree. But this one is done X-Clown. Phil Jackson is 43-0 when he takes Game 1. Magic are playing to prevent a sweep now. Their franchise still has never won a Finals game. Yall ever heard of that doo *** group The Platters? Great group, they got a song called "The Great Pretender", thats what the Magic looked like last night.

Archived