• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Finals: Orlando Magic vs. Los Angeles Lakers

King Taharqa

Who will win?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Orlando Magic
    • Los Angeles Lakers

win or lose...I'm just curious if you haters have seen enough yet to totally agree that officiating sucks ass...both for and against the Lakers? If not...then you truly are a hater!

It's sucked ass for years, it's nothing new. They are by far the most incompetent refs in any sport by a huge margin.

Classified posted in the Orlando Newspaper tomorrow morning:

---------------------------------

Closer Wanted

Must not celebrate too early.

Must not choke in the clutch.

Send resume to the Orlando Magic

---------------------------------

Dwight Howard, LOL :hand:

Orlando TOTALLY gave that game, and thus gave the series away. That was embarassing.

Ok, my thoughts...

18 free throws to 0 in the 4th and the first 3 1/2 of OT....thats an issue!!! In a game this intense and physical...thats some pooty officiating right there!

The refereeing was poo. absolute poo. we had some of our guys already in foul trouble by the end of the 1st Q? That's when the Magic built up their lead playing our reserves that early. Turkoglu's throwing elbows all over the place, but you can't blow on Dwight Howard lest the whistle be blown. IF he was a better free throw shooter the Magic may have just swept everyfrigginbody in their path.

Orlando TOTALLY gave that game, and thus gave the series away. That was embarassing.

I'd probably put money on it you're not even a Magic fan. You're just rooting against the Lakers and it's like we're so beatable the Magic had that game on a silver platter. The Lakers did what they've done the entire playoffs: come together and make clutch plays when it counts. You saw it in the Denver series, you saw it against the Rockets. The Magic didn't give the game to us, we took it away.

Oh, BTW, how is your allusion to that the Lakers were going to drop two in a row to the Magic going? Just like the Cleveland CavaLebrons?

Kobe had a better game than the last meeting, it wasn't spectacular but it was still a solid performance.

For all the bullshit calls we've gotten against us, they better tell Pietrus to sit the fug down for game 5 otherwise it only credits the theory that the Lakers are in this one against everybody, not just Orlando.

Ok, my thoughts...

The refereeing was poo. absolute poo. we had some of our guys already in foul trouble by the end of the 1st Q? That's when the Magic built up their lead playing our reserves that early. Turkoglu's throwing elbows all over the place, but you can't blow on Dwight Howard lest the whistle be blown. IF he was a better free throw shooter the Magic may have just swept everyfrigginbody in their path.

I'd probably put money on it you're not even a Magic fan. You're just rooting against the Lakers and it's like we're so beatable the Magic had that game on a silver platter. The Lakers did what they've done the entire playoffs: come together and make clutch plays when it counts. You saw it in the Denver series, you saw it against the Rockets. The Magic didn't give the game to us, we took it away.

Oh, BTW, how is your allusion to that the Lakers were going to drop two in a row to the Magic going? Just like the Cleveland CavaLebrons?

Kobe had a better game than the last meeting, it wasn't spectacular but it was still a solid performance.

For all the bullshit calls we've gotten against us, they better tell Pietrus to sit the fug down for game 5 otherwise it only credits the theory that the Lakers are in this one against everybody, not just Orlando.

Rep if I could.

I'd probably put money on it you're not even a Magic fan. You're just rooting against the Lakers and it's like we're so beatable the Magic had that game on a silver platter.

When did I ever give the allusion that I was a Magic fan? Yes, I do hate the Lakers. Doesn't mean that my point is any less valid.

The Lakers did what they've done the entire playoffs: come together and make clutch plays when it counts. You saw it in the Denver series, you saw it against the Rockets. The Magic didn't give the game to us, we took it away.

Give me a fuging break. Even the biggest Laker homer can admit that Orlando choked in the final minutes of that game. 15 missed free throws including the two big ones by Howard with 11 seconds and a terrible job of defense by Jameer Nelson on Derek Fisher. I'm not discrediting the Lakers for taking advantage of mistakes, but don't sit there and act like that game was dominated by the Lakers from the tipoff and that there was no way the Lakers could have lost the game.

PS Arrogant homers like you are the reason that people hate the Lakers.

just like they are saying Kobe choked to lose game 3????

48 minutes (plus OT) to win a game...Orlando couldn't do it....totally dominated in the 3rd quarter as well...that doesn't count as a give away!

just like they are saying Kobe choked to lose game 3????

48 minutes (plus OT) to win a game...Orlando couldn't do it....totally dominated in the 3rd quarter as well...that doesn't count as a give away!

Who said Kobe choked to lose game 3? The Magic had a 3 point lead with a chance to make it five at the free throw line with 11 seconds left. If Howard hits even one of them, the Magic probably win. I credit the Lakers for making a HUGE 3 after that play, and for what they did in overtime, but still contend that the Magic choked away a game that should have been decided in regulation. How can a team with a 3 point lead completely not play any defense at the 3 point line on a guy who is on par with Robert Horry for hitting clutch shots with a few seconds left in the game? Why wouldn't you just foul him before he could shoot?

Who said Kobe choked to lose game 3? The Magic had a 3 point lead with a chance to make it five at the free throw line with 11 seconds left. If Howard hits even one of them, the Magic probably win. I credit the Lakers for making a HUGE 3 after that play, and for what they did in overtime, but still contend that the Magic choked away a game that should have been decided in regulation. How can a team with a 3 point lead completely not play any defense at the 3 point line on a guy who is on par with Robert Horry for hitting clutch shots with a few seconds left in the game?

I came to say that after reading the Lakers fans comments. I don't hate the Lakers at all but, the Magic are giving this series away. I mean they are a free throw and a missed layup from being up 3-1. You never know how a team will react to a loss so up 3-1 may never happened had the layup fell in, but still. You guys think the NBA and refs are against the Lakers? That is just stupid. Stern wants the most popular team and player to win, he doesn't want the Magic winning. He is probably pissed they are even in this series. You homers need to take your Lakers goggles off.

why wouldn't you foul him...I thought about that last night and I don't think it would have been the right play...two foul shots would have cut the lead to 1 and you know the Lakers would have fouled right away and the way Orlando was missing...why take that chance?

I came to say that after reading the Lakers fans comments. I don't hate the Lakers at all but, the Magic are giving this series away. I mean they are a free throw and a missed layup from being up 3-1. You never know how a team will react to a loss so up 3-1 may never happened had the layup fell in, but still. You guys think the NBA and refs are against the Lakers? That is just stupid. Stern wants the most popular team and player to win, he doesn't want the Magic winning. He is probably pissed they are even in this series. You homers need to take your Lakers goggles off.

I for one never said the refs were against the Lakers...I was using the evidence of last night to silence those that say the Lakers get all the calls their way all the time!!! As for could be 3-1....sure...IF! Orlando has themselves to blame for not being able to close out games that they could have won...but this makes the difference between good teams and greats teams!

Archived