• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Finals: Orlando Magic vs. Los Angeles Lakers

King Taharqa

Who will win?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Orlando Magic
    • Los Angeles Lakers

Bandwagon.

Okay so according to you, I'm a bandwagon fan of which you only assume because you really don't have a fuging clue, but all you were doing was singing the Magic's praises this series and rooting for them to upset us even though you're not a real Magic fan. You jump on the Orlando bandwagon and go preach to me about what a real fan is. You're a fuging hypocrite, but thanks anyway for letting me feel your seething at the Lakers winning the Finals and proving like I said, that they were better.

Oh please X-Clown with your advanced basketball knowledge and all enlighten all the peasants and followers of the Lakers how the game works, and educate us on how LA's triangle offense outmatched Dwight Howard and company. Or that Courtney Lee's defense guarding Kobe, while physical and frustrating at times, could not stop Bryant, because he had the skill to back it up and make those tough shots, or that in the face of good defense against a shot, Kobe was able to find someone to pass it to and get an assist, especially if they doubled him (see 94-91 in game 4 overtime). Still Lee played pretty damn well for a rookie, I have to admit.

Gasol had redeemed himself from last year and got rid of the "soft" moniker that was branded on him. It's not easy defending Howard, but Gasol did an exceptionally good job. So did Bynum a bit too.

Now the next battle is securing Odom and Ariza for the future.

Now go back to your closet to stick pins in a voodoo Kobe Bryant doll by candlelight.

How is pulling for a team in the finals or any other series when your team isn't in it make you a bandwagon fan? I was pulling for the Lakers, but i am by no means a Laker fan. I'm a Bobcats fan. You're pretty ridicules.

I'm a Lakers fan....thick and thin...anyone who has known me knows I am a die hard! I'm also a die hard Seahawks fan and a die hard Canadiens fan...just in case that discussion ever comes up in the future...those of you that may not know me as well as others can utilize this thread for assistance. thanks...and thank you LA Lakers!

How is pulling for a team in the finals or any other series when your team isn't in it make you a bandwagon fan? I was pulling for the Lakers, but i am by no means a Laker fan. I'm a Bobcats fan. You're pretty ridicules.

look i'm not trying to be a bad guy here but X-Clown is the one who's forwarding idle accusations at me, and harassing me constantly because I knew the Lakers were a better team. I'm proud of them, and X-Clown getting butthurt because he can't accept the fact that they were the better team isn't going to stop my expressing that they got a hard-earned Larry O'Brien trophy.

look i'm not trying to be a bad guy here but X-Clown is the one who's forwarding idle accusations at me, and harassing me constantly because I knew the Lakers were a better team. I'm proud of them, and X-Clown getting butthurt because he can't accept the fact that they were the better team isn't going to stop my expressing that they got a hard-earned Larry O'Brien trophy.

raging bull since you were probably a knicks fan before you realized they suck I'm going to continue to ignore all of your stupid posts. To kevin Greene, love2hateroy, and hawk congrats again because you were here debating for the lakers for two years unlike some bandwagon drive by fans who are bitter about how weak their team is.

raging bull since you were probably a knicks fan before you realized they suck I'm going to continue to ignore all of your stupid posts. To kevin Greene, love2hateroy, and hawk congrats again because you were here debating for the lakers for two years unlike some bandwagon drive by fans who are bitter about how weak their team is.

yes i am such a bandwagon fan i still have the ticket stubs from where they played the nets in february 05 at continental airlines and won in overtime that season they were struggling after the Shaq trade and Rudy's short stint as coach and i hadn't known you guys actually talked about general NBA teams other than Bobcats discussion in here until i accidentally scrolled into this forum in the forum jump a few weeks ago.

so maybe in essence you were kind of right I haven't been a Lakers fan for very long, not more than 4-5 years but you'll be a POS forever.

Archived