• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Russell Wilson or Joe Flacco?

SOJA

playoff time need a win

wilson is playing the Cardinals is projected for 9 points

flacco is playing the Redskins is projected for 18 points

Flacco has been horribly inconsistent all year long, Wilson is on a hot streak- what do you guys think

Wilson. But I am biased. Look at Wilson's home numbers. He has the best passer rating out of ALL QBs, not just rookies, at home. I think he will put up a big game.

good point...I'm leaning towards Wilson, also I have Sidney Rice on my bench- who has also been somewhat inconsistent- start in the flex or no?

Against Zona, I would consider it, who are your other flex options? Rice is leading the NFC West in TD catches, but it's spotty.

none MJD is hurt, my rb's are Dwyer, Jaquizz, Ben Tate,

receivers are Torrey Smith, Aj Green, Steve Smith

forgot to say my team blows (i put a lot of stock in Arian Foster getting hurt, didn't happen)

I'm going against the grain here and would start Torrey and Flacco.

Although Flacco has been playing like crap recently, he plays really well down the stretch.

The last 4 games of each season since 2009, he is averaging a 96 QB rating and has thrown for 20 TDS to 7 INTs. Not great but pretty consistent.

I think he is due for a big game.

I'm going against the grain here and would start Torrey and Flacco.

Although Flacco has been playing like crap recently, he plays really well down the stretch.

The last 4 games of each season since 2009, he is averaging a 96 QB rating and has thrown for 20 TDS to 7 INTs. Not great but pretty consistent.

I think he is due for a big game.

I was planning on starting Torrey, and Wilson- that way I could spread the wealth....hope I'm not wrong- but my team is terrible so its ok

Archived