• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

John Kilgo thinks Carolina Huddle posters are idiots

SCP

I actually heard it...Carolina Huddle was brought up by the sidekick, asking Kilgo if he ever gets on there. Taking out of context, but he says I don't get on forums...it's a bunch of idiots that start rumors.

Take it for what it's worth. He didn't specify Huddler's being idiots, but forums in general.

So, in saying that....

Forums Unite!!!! We can't have this blasphemy!

Jesus Christ, it took 16 pages of replies in order to get the actually context of the damn story. And you all wonder why he thinks people on forums are idiots, everyone threw in their opinion, without even talking about the way in which it was said. I have no idea who the hell the guy is, but in reality he didn't specifically call Huddlers idiots, this thread is officially overblown.

Jesus Christ, it took 16 pages of replies in order to get the actually context of the damn story. And you all wonder why he thinks people on forums are idiots, everyone threw in their opinion, without even talking about the way in which it was said. I have no idea who the hell the guy is, but in reality he didn't specifically call Huddlers idiots, this thread is officially overblown.

Sometimes it's so easy to stir the pot in here I wonder if its even fair.

1) that huddlers are idiots cannot be defensed.

2) huddlers are not running an NFL club with no GM, coach in question, under-performing stars, ageing stars, serious salary cap restrictions, lack of depth, position coaching weaknesses, roster decisions and scouting department questions going into an offseason when other clubs are making moves now.

who are the bigger idiots should be the question

Archived