• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Obama: "If I had a son, I wouldnt let him play football"

Awesomeness!!

Nice, all of this for misleading thread title. "I'm a big football fan, but I have to tell you, if I had a son, I'd have to think long and hard before I let him play football," Obama said. I am glad to find out how some people really feel about our president, politics, and who was too lazy to do some of their own damn research.

http://www.wralsportsfan.com/nfl-players-react-to-obama-s-opinions-on-football/12036479/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20130129/fbn-super-bowl-obama/?utm_hp_ref=green&ir=green

You've effectively demonstrated that regurgitating radical rhetoric is the extent of your knowledge on both liberal and nazi ideology, whilst simultaneously disrespecting those families that were affected by real nazis. Nice. Take some night classes or something.

Still don't understand why this is such a huge thread. Who cares how the POTUS wants to raise is kid?

well you see, how people want to raise their kids is nobody's business but their own.

except for pussy gun-grabber barack hussein "kill grandma with communist healthcare by throwing her down a flight of stairs" obummer. then it's everybody's business.

well you see, how people want to raise their kids is nobody's business but their own.

except for pussy gun-grabber barack hussein "kill grandma with communist healthcare by throwing her down a flight of stairs" obummer. then it's everybody's business.

My issue with his post stemmed more from the "nazi liberal comment." I think it's disgusting that some people think it's actually sane to compare the liberal, or any "common" political ideology, per se, to that of one that was responsible for the systematic genocide of six million people. I don't care if you disagree with someone, but if you're going to disagree, do it with some sort of shred of human and intellectual integrity; to sit around and toss around such a heavy, heavy word because it's what you hear all your favorite "political analysts" and friends say is moronic and disgraceful.

My issue with his post stemmed more from the "nazi liberal comment." I think it's disgusting that some people think it's actually sane to compare the liberal, or any "common" political ideology, per se, to that of one that was responsible for the systematic genocide of six million people. I don't care if you disagree with someone, but if you're going to disagree, do it with some sort of shred of human and intellectual integrity; to sit around and toss around such a heavy, heavy word because it's what you hear all your favorite "political analysts" and friends say is moronic and disgraceful.

yeah and i agree. i hate it when people sling "nazi" references around because nothing in our current political climate touches anything remotely close to their ideology, let alone the holocaust.

somebody disagreeing with you on the internet isn't the same thing as the systematic elimination of millions of people dipshits.

Archived