• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greatest Game Ever Played on ESPN right now.

pstall

Was just gonna make a thread about this....I'm totally disappointed in it. I thought they were gonna play the video of the game straight through....didn't realize it was gonna be cut to crap and interspersed with commentary. Bummer. Plus this hotel TV looks like $hit. Nice 37" LCD and the video looks like youtube. Way to go Westin! Great job appointing the room...horrible execution of employing it.

Has Artie Donovan been on? Crime if they don't have some comments from him...he used to be on a Colts and then Ravens Saturday cable show in Baltimore....man he was hilarious. Great stories about Weeb, playing for the Colts & living in Baltimore among the fans. Most of the team, IIRC lived close to Memorial stadium and it was nothing to see them out in the streets throwing a football around with the neighborhood kids.

I still think it sucks that they're not showing the full "remastered in HD" game...that was the understanding I had for this tonight....did they ever say they were gonna chop up and discuss the game in their promos? I never got that impression...seemed to me they were saying they were gonna broadcast the game.

I still think it sucks that they're not showing the full "remastered in HD" game...that was the understanding I had for this tonight....did they ever say they were gonna chop up and discuss the game in their promos? I never got that impression...seemed to me they were saying they were gonna broadcast the game.

of course they advertised it as the full game (which i expected as well) i am completley disapointed in it....thought i was gunna watch the GAME...then i heard berman say "the original was lost to history, but we scrapped up arcived footage" i just sighed and put on my playstation lol

of course they advertised it as the full game (which i expected as well) i am completley disapointed in it....thought i was gunna watch the GAME...then i heard berman say "the original was lost to history, but we scrapped up arcived footage" i just sighed and put on my playstation lol

ah that's a crock of poo! that ISN'T the way they promo'd it. All we've heard is how they remastered it in HD and it's so awesome...and all the ESPN jerkoffs announcing college basketball and football games this past week have been sure to talk it up. Fukers. I hate ESPN more and more every day.

ah that's a crock of sh*t! that ISN'T the way they promo'd it. All we've heard is how they remastered it in HD and it's so awesome...and all the ESPN jerkoffs announcing college basketball and football games this past week have been sure to talk it up. Fukers. I hate ESPN more and more every day.

espn is a joke....too bad they have a strangle hold on the sports reporting world...not like we can watch anything else (worth watching anyways)

espn is a joke....too bad they have a strangle hold on the sports reporting world...not like we can watch anything else (worth watching anyways)

NFL network for football

NHL network for hockey

MLB network (soon to be) for baseball

Basketball I couldn't give a poo less about so ESPN can have it. That's all they talk about on Sportscenter anyway.

Archived