• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Hurricanes (8-6-1) vs. Tampa Bay Lightning (8-7-1)

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alright guys, I won't be here with you tonight because I made the trip down from college to come back home so I could go to the game tonight.

Because there is not much info out yet, this game day thread is going to be a little makeshift.

Any who, tonight is an important one. The SED lead is riding on this game and once again the Canes will be missing a lot of bodies. Skinner, Brent, and McBain are definitely no goes and as far as I know, so are Pitkanen and Gleason. However, Skinner did skate this morning in a yellow (non-contact) jersey.

The lineups have not been announced but a few people have leaked info that Andreas Nodl will be the healthy extra tonight (not sure why, as he has been playing great so far) and Jeremy Welsh will be centering the fourth line.

The Canes will roll with Dan Ellis in net tonight (thank God) and his counterpart will be Mathieu Garon who happens to be 1-3 on this young season (his only win on the season comes against the Canes).

In other news, the Lightning will be without Ryan Malone tonight as they have sent him to IR.

With that said... GO CANES

Archived