• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Justin Hunter Generating First-Round Buzz

JawnyBlaze

Damn yall cray.... I don't get this East coast West coast thing...if we dont start loving eachother for our differences, this can be like Pac and Big round 2. But it is weaksauce to diss Wood from being from LA, don't mean poo and has nothing to do with his doucheness. Congrats to KKL for taking the belt for huddle asshole award away from Wood. You have earned it.

Wow I wasn't prepared for this but 1st.

I like to thank god for making all this possible.

My parents for making me the best asshole I can be.

And last I would like to thank the Huddle for giving me a stage to show my talents.

Thank you everybody!!!!

What would Ken Lucas and Anthony Bright say?

I'm sorry but in LA we stand up for ourselves and show who is alpha male. We don't talk about beating someone's ass over the Internet like you.

So are you calling the greatest Panther of all time a douche?

I'm sorry but in LA we stand up for ourselves and show who is alpha male. We don't talk about beating someone's ass over the Internet like you.

So are you calling the greatest Panther of all time a douche?

I love 89 the way he plays what he has meant to this team. But he sucker punch 2 teammates no one can defend that behavior. So at a few points in his life he was a douch.

I would also like to state that i don't think everybody from LA or the west coast is a Douch. There are douchbags every where. Bwood just happens to be one from LA. I also like to state that there was another LA Born WR who played on this team and was a super scumbag (Rae Rae). But again not everybody from LA is a douchbag but Bwood is one.

Ps: The statement about "smacking the taste out your mouth" had more to do with me then you. You are a pussy on the Internet and in my mind probably a pussy in reality. And I'm not the person to placate big mouth pussies. So it's a fact that you would start popping off with your mouth in my presence and it would be a short conversation after that. That's just the way I am. Sorry if it hurts your feelings LA douchbag.

I love 89 the way he plays what he has meant to this team. But he sucker punch 2 teammates no one can defend that behavior. So at a few points in his life he was a douch.

I would also like to state that i don't think everybody from LA or the west coast is a Douch. There are douchbags every where. Bwood just happens to be one from LA. I also like to state that there was another LA Born WR who played on this team and was a super scumbag (Rae Rae). But again not everybody from LA is a douchbag but Bwood is one.

Ps: The statement about "smacking the taste out your mouth" had more to do with me then you. You are a pussy on the Internet and in my mind probably a pussy in reality. And I'm not the person to placate big mouth pussies. So it's a fact that you would start popping off with your mouth in my presence and it would be a short conversation after that. That's just the way I am. Sorry if it hurts your feelings LA douchbag.

Keep talking about fighting over the Internet little girl lol

Keep talking about fighting over the Internet little girl lol

Reading comprehension douch. I'm not talking about fighting (frankly I don't think you have the balls to bang with me). I think you would just get pop in your mouth and walk away with a little clarity. Hopefully you think "maybe if I wasn't such a douchbag this wouldn't happen to me". Then go off and be a better person.

Reading comprehension douch. I'm not talking about fighting (frankly I don't think you have the balls to bang with me). I think you would just get pop in your mouth and walk away with a little clarity. Hopefully you think "maybe if I wasn't such a douchbag this wouldn't happen to me". Then go off and be a better person.

Dude, I have never seen a bigger hypocrite in my life lol.

You literally just told me that my reading comprehension sucks when you are blatantly talking about fighting me in real life. You don't know me, what I look like, how old I am, how big I am. So why do you try so hard? Why do you even waste your time making ridiculously silly statements like this?

If you can not understand that then you are even dumber than I thought. Keep acting tough behind your safe little computer screen. I remember when I did that in junior high.

Dude, I have never seen a bigger hypocrite in my life lol.

You literally just told me that my reading comprehension sucks when you are blatantly talking about fighting me in real life. You don't know me, what I look like, how old I am, how big I am. So why do you try so hard? Why do you even waste your time making ridiculously silly statements like this?

If you can not understand that then you are even dumber than I thought. Keep acting tough behind your safe little computer screen. I remember when I did that in junior high.

(frankly I don't think you have the balls to bang with me). I think you would just get pop in your mouth and walk away with a little clarity.

Fight | Define Fight at Dictionary.com

noun 1. a battle or combat. 2. any contest or struggle:

It's really not that hard to understand.

Archived