• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

T-Will with the 12th pick in the draft

God

I agree and if Sean May was in this draft he would be a better pick than Gerald Henderson who will be just another sorry a$$ Duke player in the NBA.

Lol come on man Sean May? Im a diehard UNC fan but Sean May is a joke in the NBA. I agree Terrence Williams would be a better option but Gerald Henderson would definitely be better than Sean Fatass May.

I agree and if Sean May was in this draft he would be a better pick than Gerald Henderson who will be just another sorry a$$ Duke player in the NBA.

I dont even understand what is trying to be said here to be honest. Maybe I have missed something, but hasn't Sean May already proven his worth or lack there of in the NBA? The guy has been in the league for 3 years and done absolutly nothing. Are you saying if Sean May came out in this year's draft he would have done better?

As for Henderson being "just another sorry ass Duke player in the NBA", do you mean like, Grant Hill, Carlos Boozer, Elton Brand, Lou Deng, Shane Battier, Mike Dunleavy, etc.?

How many championships does Duke have? 3

How many championships does UNC have? 5, well 6 if you count 1924

Oh and unless you produce a guy as talented as MJ your never going to be able to say Duke produces better talent than UNC.

Hey, great job on completely missing the point. In fact, I didn't even say that Duke produces better talent in the thread that you obviously didn't read.

The point is that UNC fans constantly talk about how Duke doesn't produce any NBA players, but as you can see by the thread I linked, Duke has produced just as much as Carolina in recent history.

I wasn't even talking about Championships, so I don't really know what that has to do with this discussion. Then again, Carolina fans like yourself never wanted to talk about Championships when UNC wasn't winning them. At that point, it was all about Carolina's NBA players.

Personally, I don't and never have really cared that much about the amount or quality of the players that come out of Duke or any other school. I'm a Duke fan, and other than liking to see the players do well because I followed them for a few years, my interest in their performance is rather small. I only made that thread to show a point because of the constant "Duke doesn't create NBA players" argument that has been false for years now.

Archived