• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers propose 10 year tether, 6 year "hard" tether

SCP

@CBJspanberg: 'The legislature's still in session, you never know,' Foxx says when Powers tells council stadium won't be moved. #cltcc

@CBJspanberg: Next speaker is wearing 49ers jersey. My guess is he's for Joe Montana and Colin Kapernick but against Panthers stadium upgrade. #cltcc

@CBJspanberg: I was wrong: he's wearing a Cardinals jersey in honor of Pat Tillman, the player who served in US Army and was killed in Afghanistan. #cltcc

@CBJspanberg: Tillman wore the ultimate uniform, man tells Richardson and council. #cltcc

@CBJspanberg: Richardson joked with man in Cardinals jersey: 'You've got poor judgment.' #cltcc

@CBJspanberg: College student calls NFL 'corporate welfare' and says he can't afford to attend a game. Says NFL owners 'elitist.' #Cltcc

Seriously dude? You can scalp a ticket for like $5. Whiny ass UNCC student.

@CBJspanberg: College student calls NFL 'corporate welfare' and says he can't afford to attend a game. Says NFL owners 'elitist.' #Cltcc

Seriously dude? You can scalp a ticket for like $5. Whiny ass UNCC student.

Bitch ass UNCC student.

@CBJspanberg: 'I do not pay my taxes to go to millionaires,' student says of Panthers proposal.

@CBJspanberg: Now council members giving thoughts on NFL deal before vote. #cltcc

@CBJspanberg: Autry says no new taxes created; Mayfield and Dulin pass; Mitchell says thanks. #cltcc

@CBJspanberg: Claire Fallon says Panthers bring in tax money that benefits families, businesses. 'This pays for itself.' #cltcc

@CBJspanberg: Howard wishes JJR 'lot of good health.' Cannon recused. Pickering praises cultural benefits. #cltcc

Archived