• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL.com 7 Round Mock

chknwing

LET IT HAPPEN!!!!!!

VACCARO 2013!!! Who's on the Vaccaro Bandwagon with me???? Jump on it.

I'm not sure about Wheaton though, but a damn good draft. I would go crazy Thursday night if we land Kenny.

KENNY VACCARO !!!!!!!!!!!

you have wall to wall Austin pics but your on the Vaccaro bandwagon?

I'm not a fan of Vaccaro, but I love Wheaton in the second. He can be Mike Wallace with better hands. I also am not too high on Simon would rather have McGee there if we go CB or a OT like Xavier Nixon. Actually come to think of it theres DTS I would much rather have too. In the fourth you could probably get Montorri Hughes which would be much better imo....

I need info on Hughes.

Dno why so many huddlers are in love with him. Is it just bc of his massive size? I think not many fans that likes him even know him well.

They're my top guys. Star always had and I've mentioned Vaccaro for a long time now. Had a hate/love relationship with Tavon at first but came to love him. My favorite guy is Vaccaro. I hope Star doesn't fall so Vaccaro can be our guy Thursday Night.

darth-vader-chokes-officer-o.gif

I need info on Hughes.

Dno why so many huddlers are in love with him. Is it just bc of his massive size? I think not many fans that likes him even know him well.

Great size and strength for NT position, explosive first step, disengages well with power moves, and quick enough to provide something in pass rush as well....

Is this what you saw from watching highlights or based off some analysis?

What I saw from watching him, which matches up pretty well with most analyses I've read....

Also I don't give my thoughts on a prospect from "highlights" if I don't actually watch the entire game I watch cut up clips that have every snap for the player. No way to make a solid opinion on highlight reels....

You given me no facts. All you've provided is paragraphs from CBS Sports, SI and ESPN.

Yea, and all of that answered your pathetic assumptions of the kid. Of course when you dislike someone, you'd do all you can to keep disliking him. I haven't heard anything from you to make me believe that you knoe what you're talking about.

Archived