• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

With the 12th pick...

bLACKpANTHER

Who do you choose with the 12 pick??  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you choose with the 12 pick??

• Henderson
    • T.Williams
    • Blair
    • Jennings
    • Clark

LOL okay CarolinaPanthers8789 (SUPER COOL NAME BRO), will you mind telling me the lottery numbers when your looking into your sweet crystal ball, since you know the future and everything.

:rofl:

Also, nice triple post you fuging moron.

You the moron, you pretend like you know sports but you dont, you tried to get all the people mad by saying T-Will is a lock for the 12th pick which is completely false. By the way you also got a cool name, I mean I am god, who do you think you are the antichrist?

No wonder you have no reputation, because you think you know everything and you will lie to get it. HENDERSON will be a BOBCAT.

You the moron, you pretend like you know sports but you dont, you tried to get all the people mad by saying T-Will is a lock for the 12th pick which is completely false. By the way you also got a cool name, I mean I am god, who do you think you are the antichrist?

No wonder you have no reputation, because you think you know everything and you will lie to get it. HENDERSON will be a BOBCAT.

You the moron? I the moron? wat.

Nice grammar, by the way, about those lotto numbers..you gonna hook me up?

Yeah, I posted that just to piss people off, you're right, I am obviously out to get everyone.

You're obviously still in middle school, so I'll be easy on you little guy.

You the moron? I the moron? wat.

Nice grammar, by the way, about those lotto numbers..you gonna hook me up?

Yeah, I posted that just to piss people off, you're right, I am obviously out to get everyone.

You're obviously still in middle school, so I'll be easy on you little guy.

Actually I am a junior in HS, and people can actually tell, because unlike you I keep my cool and don't resort to downgrading and belittling others to make myself feel better. Also I believe what you are looking for is lottery picks for the NBA Draft because kids at your age shouldn't gamble. By the way wat is spelled like this ex. what, also gonna is not a word, I believe the correct word you are looking for is going.

Actually I am a junior in HS, and people can actually tell, because unlike you I keep my cool and don't resort to downgrading and belittling others to make myself feel better. Also I believe what you are looking for is lottery picks for the NBA Draft because kids at your age shouldn't gamble. By the way wat is spelled like this ex. what, also gonna is not a word, I believe the correct word you are looking for is going.

wat.jpg

BTW when did he hurt his ankle yesterday? Talking in the office with LB and MJ after practice? There were no reports of him hurting his ankle at the Bobcats workout.

Even if T-Will isn't there when we pick, Gerald Henderson isn't a bad consolation prize.

Archived