• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Playoffs Rd 2: (1) Miami Heat vs. (5) Chicago Bulls

NBA Playoffs  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

Me, I like some tough basketball, it's part of the game.

Hope to see more of it real soon.

A little push to the floor doesn't even register on my Richter scale.

Personally I don't like Lebron because he's the best player in the NBA and beats the Lakers, If he wasn't and didn't I'd be very indifferent.

I do respect what the Bulls are doing on the floor these Playoffs. Wounded, outmatched and leaving everything they've got on the floor.

Good theater.

Bulls wanna play WWF and not basketball, then they and their coach cry to the refs. FOH. Everyone in America sees how soft they are and their leader Derrick Rose is. Dude will go full contact in practice but scared to face LeBron in the playoffs. Im Glad their season is almost over.

LOL@ KT. Black man are just supposed to sit and take it. Whatever This isn't 1960. GTFO with that poo. Lebron is one of the most babied players in the NBA.

Tell me a time people and media encouraged players to hit and rough up MJ 90 feet from the basket? MJ was the most babied player in NBA history.

Bulls wanna play WWF and not basketball, then they and their coach cry to the refs. FOH. Everyone in America sees how soft they are and their leader Derrick Rose is. Dude will go full contact in practice but scared to face LeBron in the playoffs. Im Glad their season is almost over.

Rose is definitely a pussy, 

I'd take Boozer or Noah on my team in a heartbeat though.

Tell me a time people and media encouraged players to hit and rough up MJ 90 feet from the basket? MJ was the most babied player in NBA history.

Why are you talking about Jordan? What does he have to do with anything? Thanks for admitting defeat by deflection though. Dumbass. Sadder even is that i can name a period you are talking about with MJ.

Why are you talking about Jordan? What does he have to do with anything? Thanks for admitting defeat by deflection though. Dumbass. Sadder even is that i can name a period you are talking about with MJ.

I knew as a Tarheel fan you wouldnt answer the question. The answer is never. The fans and media never called for scrubs to rough up MJ. Just breathing on him refs would call foul. LeBron doesnt get coddled and babied in that manner.

I knew as a Tarheel fan you wouldnt answer the question. The answer is never. The fans and media never called for scrubs to rough up MJ. Just breathing on him refs would call foul. LeBron doesnt get coddled and babied in that manner.

Well, the media wasn't nearly as prevalent back then, and we don't necessarily know what fans outside of Chicago felt. MJ is adored now, but back when MJ's Bulls were destroying teams, I very much doubt that the opposing teams fans were rooting for MJ. Michael also faced more physicality than LeBron (or anyone) does today. You ever watch those Bulls/Pistons games?

I'm sure fans do. Are the media calling for them to rough up Lebron? 1984-1992 i'd say Jordan was roughed up more than Lebron ever will be.  And any player that breaths on lebron is called for a foul.  What game do you watch?

If we're on a media hate parade okay. Don't turn it into a race thread.

Also. This is not about Jordan. Again. Not about Jordan. Try to stay on topic.

Well, the media wasn't nearly as prevalent back then, and we don't necessarily know what fans outside of Chicago felt. MJ is adored now, but back when MJ's Bulls were destroying teams, I very much doubt that the opposing teams fans were rooting for MJ. Michael also faced more physicality than LeBron (or anyone) does today. You ever watch those Bulls/Pistons games?

27 points (9-20), 7 rebounds, 8 assists, 2 steals tonight for KING.

Heat go up 3-1 in a 23 point blowout IN Chicago. Nate "heart" Robinson held to 0-12 shooting for 0 points, Boozer 3-14 for 14 points, Joakim Noah 1-6 for 6 points, Belinelli 3-8 for 9 points. Bulls scored 9 points TOTAL in the 3rd quarter, that is now a new playoff low for them. Defense wins championships.

Archived