• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Get ready for it (Favre)

Mr. Scot

Childress is a big p***y. He isnt good on his word and he is joshing around alot of QBs with the whole Favre dillema. Teams need to show NO interest in Favre, that way he can finally retire and stop giving everyone reason to roll their eyes at NFL circus acts.

I lost all respect for Favre when he started this annual drama a couple of times back. I guess he gets a cheap thrill by doing this. Sadly, that's all you hear on any of the sports networks. Especially NFL Network.

I don't have NFLN. But evidently you don't watch ESPN. ;)

Favre isn't a very good mentor to other QBs and I believe it's pretty well documented he's not the guy to pull them aside and help them out, sure he'll probably answer questions but he doesn't go out of his way.

I can see the Vikings signing him and having a decent season, but they made the playoffs last year as well and didn't get far, I can't see them being better than chicago and green bay again unless they have a huge year from some receiver.

AP is good, but the Williams' still have suspensions to serve.

Archived