• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Get ready for it (Favre)

Mr. Scot

lol

he'll throw that shoulder out week 5

I don't know about week 5, but he certainly won't last all season. Dude is old. He's 4 years older than me, and I'm no NFL player, but I'm in pretty good shape, and I know for certain that if I put my body under that kind of stress... not the hitting, just the running and throwing, I would be in serious pain, much less for 20 straight weeks or more.

I don't know about week 5, but he certainly won't last all season. Dude is old. He's 4 years older than me, and I'm no NFL player, but I'm in pretty good shape, and I know for certain that if I put my body under that kind of stress... not the hitting, just the running and throwing, I would be in serious pain, much less for 20 straight weeks or more.

I don't understand if he loves the game so much why not become a position coach?

he just can't take a team to the promised land at this stage of his career.

I don't understand if he loves the game so much why not become a position coach?

he just can't take a team to the promised land at this stage of his career.

What position would he coach?

Have you ever looked at his footwork and decision making?

Man if he was QB coach to Jake.......I can't even imagine.

It looked like he might've already been coaching Jake during the playoffs last season. I can hear Favre now, "Nevermind the double and triple coverage Jake, I'm sure one of your guys will go up and get it." It's okay to force passes Jake , I've been doing it my whole career and I'm worshiped in Green Bay and around the world and besides you can always blame your receiver for running the wrong route."

I can't recall a time when Favre served as a good mentor to any of his backups, and certainly not to Aaron Rodgers.

I think the general agreement would be he's not doing this because he loves football so much as that he loves himself.

I can't recall a time when Favre served as a good mentor to any of his backups, and certainly not to Aaron Rodgers.

I think the general agreement would be he's not doing this because he loves football so much as that he loves himself.

Aaron Rodgers's best learning tool is/was Favre. He just looked at whatever Brett did and now he just does the opposite. :D

Archived