• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charlotte Checkers Unveil New Swearters

Link: http://www.gocheckers.com/news/checkers/?article_id=1569

The Checkers will unveil new home and road uniforms at a gathering at the team’s offices on Wednesday, June 12, at 1 p.m. Fans are invited to the event and snacks will be provided following the unveiling. The Checkers’ offices are located on the fourth floor of the EpiCentre (210 E. Trade St, Suite E480) in Uptown Charlotte.

A pre-sale of new Checkers jerseys will begin June 30, with adult jerseys priced at $120 and youth at $99. Personalization will also be available and jerseys will be delivered the last week of September.

Additionally, the team will hold a special Father’s Day merchandise sale, with up to 75% off, and a 2012-13 game-worn jersey sale. The jersey sale will be the last opportunity for fans to get their hands on authentic, game-worn jerseys from the inaugural AHL era.

If you are in the Charlotte area and want to go get some pics for the thread, that would be awesome.

like i pushed for the last few years. need to switch out a few Canes for Hornets games. have 2 or 3 Hornets game in Raleigh and same for Canes in Charlotte. cross promote and should be sell outs each way.

They've done that with Bobcats preseason games before and the Checkers have actually played at PNC before, but I don't think the Canes have ever gone down to TWC Arena.

• 2 weeks later...

They've done that with Bobcats preseason games before and the Checkers have actually played at PNC before, but I don't think the Canes have ever gone down to TWC Arena.

The Canes played a pre-season game in TWC either last season or the one before....against the Winnepeg Jets.  It was the same day as the Panthers game in the monsoon (against the Jags I believe).

I went to both....was soaked...and froze my ass off at the hockey game.

Archived