• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I love PC gaming

stankowalski

also, the WII has way more quality and quantity in its exclusive titles than either the 360 or ps4

so don't pull no bullshit about being all about the console exclusives and owning both unless you have a WIIU, which is the best gaming console

I wasn't going to reply anymore until I saw this little tidbit.  You completely invalidated any and all remarks you've said.

FWIW, I had a WIIU for about 3 weeks.  It's always fun at first, just like the wii, but there is no lasting appeal.

i will eventually get dark souls when it goes on sale for 5$

the only reason i haven't is the community had to mod it and fix several of the broken mechanics, like the mouse/kb controls and fps lock and improved textures

i'm just not going to financially support a game that receives no support, but i do want to play it

from everything i hear, its what castlevania SHOULD be

you don't have a gamepad? kb/m is total dogshit for some genres, like platformers, or racing games.

If I played Dark Souls with a kb/m I would feel like a cat with its head stuck in a tube.

i have a 360 controller, but i haven't used it to play anything but emulated games since....2002ish

so, not really an option at this point.

kb/m being bad for racers, platformers, etc is a myth.   i've beaten some tough platformer levels and have no problem playing a racer with kb/m if it is implemented properly

too often the implementation is faulty

i'd feel detached from a game like arkham city using a controller now.

Archived