• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Today's Water Cooler debate

Hawk

I go out of my way to enjoy the show as often and as many times as I can!!!!

I can only assume this is what they want and why they do it....who am I to let them down?

I think that's an unfair assumption. I work with my dad, brother and two others older ladies in the office and I dress rather well (skirts, dresses, occasional heels) and I swear it's not to impress anyone, it's because I enjoy looking this way for myself. 

Also because women are attractive doesn't mean they are opening the door for sexual harassment (i'm not sure if you were indicating that or not)

I used to bartend in college at an upscale bar downtown Charlotte, one of the girls I worked with wore heels to bar tend in every night. This is like 4 years ago and I still remember her. She was extrememly attractive and had a great body. Everyone was like holy crap how does she do it every night???? 

I think that's an unfair assumption. I work with my dad, brother and two others older ladies in the office and I dress rather well (skirts, dresses, occasional heels) and I swear it's not to impress anyone, it's because I enjoy looking this way for myself. 

Also because women are attractive doesn't mean they are opening the door for sexual harassment (i'm not sure if you were indicating that or not)

Hawk only sexually harasses moose... pretty sure he's just discreetly checking out these women.

yes...for sure...I like to look, but I'm wise enough to know to keep the thoughts deep in my mind!!!!!

and you are right Cat...I shouldn't assume all women dress like they do to draw attention to themselves, I'm sure there's a comfort thing there too.  I do believe though, it's a big driver behind it and I'm ok with it.  If I wasn't such an ugly SOB, I'd like the extra attention myself!!!!!!

unless you are a stripper or work in a store that sells stuff to strippers....when does it make sense for a woman to wear 3 inch heels to work?

I mean...don't get me wrong, the heel really accentuates the leg and ass etc....but is it appropriate in an office setting?

Pics of said strippers or STFU!

Archived