• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade opinion

NanceUSMC

I've been offered Jordan Cameron for Michael Crabtree in a Dynasty full keeper league...  I might be able to squeeze a bit more out of him (he's a 49er fan), but I'm interested in thoughts...  I love Cameron's game, and his situation playing for 2 coaches that rely heavily on the TE...  For this year it would be a no brainer, but going forward, do think Cameron can sustain?  Is he the next great TE like he's looked?

What's your WR situation and what WR do you have in the wings to take Crabtree's position?  Are you challenging for the title this year or rebuilding?  What TE would you have to bench/dump?

We don't have to play a TE specifically, just 3 TE/WR...  My current crop is

Marshall, R White, Gronkowski, Amendola, S Smith, Edelman, Blackmon, Hopkins, and V Brown

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the deal, but got him to toss in Sproles as well...  so it ended up being:

Crabtree for Cameron and Sproles

Which helps me out immensely at the RB position where Richardson and Spiller are both underachieving for me so far this year, and McFadden is my primary backup...  My RB situation is (have to start 2):

Richardson, Spiller, DMC, McGahee, Stewart, Tate (and now Sproles)

I'm not challenging for the title this year, at least not yet...  If my team starts to perform like they SHOULD (and Gronk and Spiller get healthy), then I have a chance to back into the playoffs and make some noise...  I'll post my entire team below and you can critique...

League setup is:

1QB, 2RB, 3WR/TE, 1K, 1Def

Standard, non-PPR

QB:  Newton, Cutler, A Smith

RB:  Richardson, Spiller, DMC, McGahee, Stewart, Tate, Sproles

WR/TE:  Marshall, Gronk, R White, Amendola, Cameron, S Smith, Blackmon, Edelman, V Brown, Hopkins

Def:  Baltimore, Carolina, Miami

K:  Carpenter, Bullock

Given my needs at RB, I think it was a pretty good trade for me...  Cameron may turn out to be great, but in the event that he doesn't, Sproles protects me a bit, and offers me some options other than Richardson and Spiller until they can find their games...

Archived