• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DRAFT SPECULATION/NEWS THREAD

MichaelNewtonII

A fan of Smart too. But, looked bad during Lakers workout (previous page: workout with Lavine and Vonleh). Not going to take that into consideration tho, but was pretty bad.

I dont really care about what a guy like Smart looks like in his workout.  We've seen plenty of him in game situations to know what he will do on the court, and I just love his competitiveness on the court and all around game.  He's got the size to play some minutes at the 2 and would immediately solve a lot of the team's issues by providing a ball-handler and guy who can create for himself and others.

I wouldnt mind trading 9 + 24 + a future 1st to trade up and get him

I dont really care about what a guy like Smart looks like in his workout. We've seen plenty of him in game situations to know what he will do on the court, and I just love his competitiveness on the court and all around game. He's got the size to play some minutes at the 2 and would immediately solve a lot of the team's issues by providing a ball-handler and guy who can create for himself and others.

If we could, do it.

I dont really care about what a guy like Smart looks like in his workout.  We've seen plenty of him in game situations to know what he will do on the court, and I just love his competitiveness on the court and all around game.  He's got the size to play some minutes at the 2 and would immediately solve a lot of the team's issues by providing a ball-handler and guy who can create for himself and others.

We may not have to. He may be the one who falls.

Archived