• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New England week

SCP

Today the Panthers are playing with chemistry and so they can defeat any team!

If they are loosing next game they will loose it mentaly.

They must be confident, and they will destroy the Patriots.

The earlier defeats can be explained by the high number of new players and rookies joining the team.

Today the Panthers are playing as a team and they can go all the way to the superbowl.

And obivously, the coachs are doing an outstanding job.

I must say that I truly enjoyed reading this rah rah bulletin board piece and it did give me a few chuckles. But where I really started to laugh hard was when I finished reading and realized how painful it must be to live in a city that has yet to win a Professional sporting championship. Oh, sorry…I forgot about those Carolina Hurricanes (Raleigh is in NC, right?). My bad. I forgot how all you fair weather fans came out for those games to cheer on a team that was given to you from the North. Typical, right? Us damn Yankees up here always having to give stuff to the South. So I feel your pain. Plus it must sting even worse when your football team gets all the way to the big dance, yet loses again to the North. Ouch…that’s a stinger…

But alas, you always have college basketball right? Who doesn’t enjoy cheering on a bunch of kids night after night only to see them lose to Kansas or Kentucky in the final round? But you have college football right? Oh, sorry…you don’t. You can always travel to South Carolina to see Clemson. But wait…you always have left turn to excite you every Sunday. Who doesn’t enjoy watching 43 cars go in circles for 4 hours? Sign me up!

I can assure you though that living in a city with teams that win is not all it’s cracked up to be. Those late nights watching your team in the playoffs makes for a real bad day at work the following day. Never mind the vacation days you have to burn in order to celebrate with millions of people on the streets of Boston as the duck boats drive by. I mean, who wants to deal with that curse every few years? It’s really torture. Trust me, you are better off living in a city that wins nothing. Gives you much more vacation time to head to the “lake” and party on your pontoon boats.

In closing, it does also sound horrible to have the highest paid supermodel in the world wiping your cornhole. I guess I would rather a sexy woman from the beautiful hills of Lexington to be next to me in bed while she licks vinegar and bbq off her stale cigarette smelling fingers. You are right I suppose. Who need Gisele when you have someone that looks like Honey Boo Boo’s mother? If wearing a pair of Uggs gets me Gisele, drape me in lambs wool from head to toe.

PS: Ben Affleck didn’t need to win an Oscar for Gigli…he already had one on the mantel for 6 years from Good Will Hunting. But if that wasn’t enough, he put another next to it last year. You guys have Ava Gardner though…she came close to taking a trophy home. Much like the Panthers did. But close isn’t quite first, is it?

And Steve Grogan is the QB that brought the Pats to their first SB. He lost unfortunately, but you guys know all about that, right?

Best of luck Monday night. May the best team win.

In case you forgot:

Boston Celtics - 17 World Championships

Boston Bruins – 6 Stanley Cups

Boston Red Sox – 8 World Series Titles

New England Patriots – 3 time Super Bowl Champions

7 Championships in 10 years.

North Carolina Championships – 1 Stanley Cup…impressive

I must say that I truly enjoyed reading this rah rah bulletin board piece and it did give me a few chuckles. But where I really started to laugh hard was when I finished reading and realized how painful it must be to live in a city that has yet to win a Professional sporting championship. Oh, sorry…I forgot about those Carolina Hurricanes (Raleigh is in NC, right?). My bad. I forgot how all you fair weather fans came out for those games to cheer on a team that was given to you from the North. Typical, right? Us damn Yankees up here always having to give stuff to the South. So I feel your pain. Plus it must sting even worse when your football team gets all the way to the big dance, yet loses again to the North. Ouch…that’s a stinger…

But alas, you always have college basketball right? Who doesn’t enjoy cheering on a bunch of kids night after night only to see them lose to Kansas or Kentucky in the final round? But you have college football right? Oh, sorry…you don’t. You can always travel to South Carolina to see Clemson. But wait…you always have left turn to excite you every Sunday. Who doesn’t enjoy watching 43 cars go in circles for 4 hours? Sign me up!

I can assure you though that living in a city with teams that win is not all it’s cracked up to be. Those late nights watching your team in the playoffs makes for a real bad day at work the following day. Never mind the vacation days you have to burn in order to celebrate with millions of people on the streets of Boston as the duck boats drive by. I mean, who wants to deal with that curse every few years? It’s really torture. Trust me, you are better off living in a city that wins nothing. Gives you much more vacation time to head to the “lake” and party on your pontoon boats.

In closing, it does also sound horrible to have the highest paid supermodel in the world wiping your cornhole. I guess I would rather a sexy woman from the beautiful hills of Lexington to be next to me in bed while she licks vinegar and bbq off her stale cigarette smelling fingers. You are right I suppose. Who need Gisele when you have someone that looks like Honey Boo Boo’s mother? If wearing a pair of Uggs gets me Gisele, drape me in lambs wool from head to toe.

PS: Ben Affleck didn’t need to win an Oscar for Gigli…he already had one on the mantel for 6 years from Good Will Hunting. But if that wasn’t enough, he put another next to it last year. You guys have Ava Gardner though…she came close to taking a trophy home. Much like the Panthers did. But close isn’t quite first, is it?

And Steve Grogan is the QB that brought the Pats to their first SB. He lost unfortunately, but you guys know all about that, right?

Best of luck Monday night. May the best team win.

In case you forgot:

Boston Celtics - 17 World Championships

Boston Bruins – 6 Stanley Cups

Boston Red Sox – 8 World Series Titles

New England Patriots – 3 time Super Bowl Champions

7 Championships in 10 years.

North Carolina Championships – 1 Stanley Cup…impressive

So what.  Boston is a crime riddled shathole.  Thats why our city is infested with the likes of filth like you.  Add the new york scourge and its an epidemic.  Same story all the time.  Back home in boston.......  or back home in new york......  Nobody here gives a fug!.  Save it clown!  The fact you took the time to write that pathetic post proves that your confidence is breaking!  Youre worried.  It took that little story to make you feel better.  Id be worried too if i were you.       

Archived