• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Useless story about my awful day and another Panther fan that made it not so awful.

Awesomeness!!

So basically outside of the Panthers I've been having a really shitty month and a half (almost coinciding with the win streak actually) and I was talking to this guy I know that likes the Panthers (not really a hardcore fan, just likes Cam and is from the Virginia I think) Anyway, he told me I just had to keep my head up and to keep pounding. I laughed, but I had never really been so inspired by a couple of words. I know the Sam Mills story and all of that, but when you actually apply it to your personal life, man its uplifting as poo. Anyway that's my story, flame away.

I've been saying Keep Pounding since the beginning. It really caught on over the past two years. Keep Pounding is not only the way this franchise is playing but, it's a way of life.

Also, had a pretty bad two months myself.

No offense OP... But if your string of bad luck coincides with the Win streak, well then... I think I speak for everyone here...may your bad luck continue.

You're gonna have to take one for the team (<-----see what I did there)

Definitely Keep Pounding though my brother

Archived