• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peter King

Car123

We all saw the same game.  Cam was terrible before that last drive.  

Losing Smith and the oline protecting him and then getting hurt himself. Plus some bad play calling from Shula. But it doesn't really matter at the end of the day. We won and that is all it counts right now. Plain and simple.  Enjoy the win and stop been so neg.

Peter King is one of the worst human beings on the planet, and if i had a choice between shooting him, Hitler and Osama bin Laden with two bullets I'd take out Osama and Hitler so I retain the sheer pleasure of strangling King's fat ass to death with my bare hands. I hate that asshole.

Quit being so pc and tell us how you really feel.

I like how he describes Brees' drive as though he put his team on his back, yet, with Cam, he describes it as though Cam got lucky and was just an inanimate, non-participatory entity in the process...  Like Cam was just along for the ride.

I really wish he would just shut his fat ass up already.

His twitter needs to be broken.

This  man epitomizes immaturity but some of you would find ways of rationalzing his actions and blame Cam in some way. As I stated before 99% of the whites in the upper echelon of the sport media seem hell bent on wanting this kid to fail. Yet folks act like it something Cam MUST have done. SMH

Goddamn truth

Archived